View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:36 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Chromatic Entity

Tyrogue changed the position of his hands as if he were a forcado – a man who takes the bull literally by the horns. The gigantic tailed slammed him hard, dragging Tyrogue along the rocky floor.

But he didn’t let go – instead, he used the momentum from the attack to spin on his axis and throw Gyarados against the wall. It was a magnificent comeback, but Tyrogue’s small and frail body took a heavy toll on his health – it collapsed after letting Gyarados’s tail go, and did not stand up again.

“Man, you really overdid it this time. Tyrogue’s don’t care about their own bodies – they could die of injuries and keep on fighting” I scolded Alexander. I hurried to examine Tyrogue – it was breathing heavily; the ribcage was visibly moving with wide movements, his nostrils were flapping and gasping for air. He would die if left on his own…

“Dragonite, help us out!” I said, releasing my Dragon from his Pokeball. Nurse, as I called it, would take Tyrogue to the nearest Pokécenter, and then return him to the wilderness.

“You know what to do, Nurse”. It took the injured Tyrogue on her arms, and took flight with a swiftness inimaginable for the little wings it had.

“As for you… the Pokémon could be considered Park Property. But besides the formalities, they are living beings and thus deserve respect. We encourage the battles, but we do not want slaughter. Be more attentive to the power of your Pokémon.” I said to Alexander.

----------------------------------

Encounter Count: 2

Battle Stats:

Tyrogue, KO'D

Gyarados at 80%
----------------------------------
Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Alexander Black
Money: 500
Area Effects: -
Encounters Remaining: 13
Encounters: Machop (KO'd), Tyrogue (KO'd, en route to the hospital)

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) 60%
- Adamant Male Gyarados (-, Intimidate Ability) 100%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls

Captured Pokémon: -None
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 11-04-2009 at 04:38 AM.