View Single Post
Old 11-04-2009, 04:15 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

After collecting the Ball holding his new Phanpy, Justin suggested heading into once of the hundreds of caves that tunneled through the mountain. I nodded at him and took the lead, heading up the path that wound around the towering monolith of stone and lava. There was a cave not too far from the beginning of the trail, and I decided that it would be as good a place as any to explore the interior of the mountain.

I headed towards the cave mouth, looking back to tell Justin what I was planning, but as I opened my mouth I heard a sort of growl coming from the cave I was heading towards. I froze and whipped my head around towards the sound, alert and ready to send out one of my Pokemon, most likely my Salamence Urokei, if something was about to attack. However, I found not some angry Charizard ready to blast us with a Fire Blast, but a small, black canine that looked like a little Doberman. It had sleek black fur, with a blunt orange muzzle and orange fur on its belly. The top part of its skull protruded through its skin, and two rib-like protrusions of bone grew through its back. There were circlets of bone around its ankles and wrists as well, giving the dog an eerie appearance all around.

I stared at the Houndour, which was crouching just inside the cave mouth with its ears pressed flat to its head. This one was a bit bigger than most Houndour usually got; instead of coming to around my knees, its head was probably five or six inches below my waist. I noted this because even a runty Houndour was not one to be messed with. An overly large one was even more of a threat. Even worse was the fact that these guys tended to run in packs numbering six or seven individuals. This one seemed to be a loner, though, for it didn’t start howling to alert any pack mates that might be around.

It glared at us with baleful crimson eyes as it continued growling, its hackles raised and its ears still pressed against its head. Its stubby tail was lifted straight, another indication (not that it was needed) that the canine was not at all happy to see us. I took a slow step back and shifted, keeping one eye on Houndour as I glanced at Justin.

“This fella isn’t thrilled to see us here, which is kinda obvious, really. They’re quite territorial, though, so it’s no surprise it’s acting like this. It is a bit of a shock that it’s not with a pack, but then again, that can only work in our favor. It’ll be easier to battle, and safer to run from, a single Houndour instead of a group of them.”

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 13

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability>
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability> [Currently out of Ball]
90.69%

Total Items: 4 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}
Houndour {Encounter 2}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-13-2009 at 12:37 PM.