View Single Post
Old 11-07-2009, 04:02 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

That Manectric was smarter than what I had anticipated – predicting that Voltorb would execute a bide attack, it broke contact before receiving the counter.

My thoughts about him were shattered when it began howling, which was supposed to be an act of intimidation. It failed epically – Voltorbs are born with deafness for the normal sound – range. They communicate via ultrasound – imperceptible to the usual ear, except perhaps, the Zubat evolution line. Without the auditive stimulus, the visual leer had little effect on Voltorb, who instead of flinching released the biding as a thick beam of energy, straight into Manectric’s eyes. Fortunately, the beam was not strong at all, but it impacted in a critical spot, blinding Manectric temporarily.

“Great… first this guy gets paralyzed, and now Manectric gets blinded by a flash of light. Oh, hello there Medz, yes, I’m talking about you here.” I said to Medz, who was regaining consciousness again, mumbling incomprehensive blabbering.

His words were sluggish at the beginning, but quickly returned to normal. He got up to see a weird scene – a scared Voltorb cornered in one end of the room, and his Manectric roaring in pain, moving randomly inside the room, and stumbling over random objects.

“He’s done a good job so far. You’ve trained him well. Now, be his eyes and guide him to victory!” I told Medz. It might’ve been a bit harsh to impose him such a load after being paralyzed, but I was forbidden for altering the outcome of a battle of another trainer.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 47%, Naive, acc-3.
Voltorb, 80%, ???,

--------------------------------
Trainer: Medz recovered

Area Effects: Obstacles, dim light.

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 57% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 11-09-2009 at 02:07 PM.