View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 04:16 AM
Iridium Offline

Send a message via AIM to Iridium Send a message via MSN to Iridium
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

Nincada now sufficiently weakened, Nel looked for another slightly weaker move to weaken the bug further. He decided upon Dragon Rage, which was quite a strong move actually, and I was worried that Dragonite may accidently knock Nincada out.

Dragonite started gathering bright orange flames in its mouth, gathering all the heat from the surroundings, and it was no surprise that the temperature dropped a degree or two. When Dragonite had gathered enough flames, she breathed them out furiously, and they miraculously turned a cool shade of electric blue. They however, still had enormous heat and power, and scorched the leaves and twigs lying on the ground black as they rushed towards the little bug. The attack had enough power to knock the bug out, but Dragonite had interpreted Nel's intentions perfectly. She controlled the flames at the last moment, dealing a heavy blow to Nincada, but the bug remained conscious.

As soon as the flames died down, Nel stepped in. He pulled out a Super Ball from his pocket and threw it at the Nincada before it had time to react. The Super Ball was very similar to a normal Pokeball, except that the red part was blue instead, and obviously, it worked quite better than a normal one as well. As soon as the blue surface of the ball came in contact with the Nincada, it was sucked in almost immediately into the ball, which clasped shut and lay on the ground, the small patch in the middle of it glowing a bright scarlet. The ball twisted thrice, as we watched it with anticipation.

A huge sigh of relief from Nel marked the successful capture, as the ball came to a steady halt, and the red light disappeared.

"Congrats," I said to Nel, finally finding my voice. "Well done capturing your first Pokemon in the Park."

-----

? Quiet Nincada
Ability: Compoundeyes
Health: 7.26%
Captured!

Name: Nel Death

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects:

Encounters Remaining: 7

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada

Pokemon Captured: ? Quiet Nincada (7.26%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite (51.22%)
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross (Fainted)
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

OOC: Just a note, Dragon Rage doesn't always do 40 HP damage. I had to greatly lower its power to ensure Nincada didn't get knocked out, so be more careful in the future.

On another note, Nincada's gender?

<3