View Single Post
Old 11-12-2009, 02:37 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

“Ah, Medz, you were paralyzed, so you wouldn’t know” I said, looking at Manectric charge with his jaws wide open. “He already used that attack before, I’m not sure it will work again…”

This time, indeed, Voltorb was ready for the attack. The Odor Sleuth tracked where the scent came from, and whether it moved vertically or horizontally. However, it took a few seconds to tell if the target had moved, so when Manectric pounced, Voltorb rolled forward in the last fraction of time, before Manectric hit, effectively off-timing his bite attack, and hitting right in the nostrils. But Voltorb didn’t stop there – he continued with the rollout, pushing Manectric all the way to the wall, where they crashed, making a hole in the wall. Voltorb did a 90 degree turn and kept on rolling all around the room, gathering speed as it created circles, waiting for Manectric to get up on his feet.

“Once it begins to roll… it will never stop ´till you’re on your toes.” A terrible pun, I’m aware, but it defined the situation precisely: Voltorb would not stop rolling until it hit something that stopped him cold in its tracks. Like a wall or a really big Pokémon.
Manectric’s vision was slightly getting better, but he would still have to rely on his smell to find an approximate location of the enemy. Since Voltorb was moving too fast, it was filling the entire room with its scent, making it very hard to be tracked.

I jumped over a nearby sturdy table so I wouldn’t be hit by accident, Lucario did the same. As much as Voltorb could roll, he could not jump unless he had some sort of ramp. Higher grounds were the safest now.
“Hurry up Medz, he’s gaining speed each second that passes.”

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 40%, Naive, acc-1
Voltorb, 80%, ???, rolling'round

--------------------------------
Trainer: Medz

Area Effects: Obstacles, dim light.

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 57% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD