View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 03:33 AM
charizard ex Offline

Send a message via AIM to charizard ex Send a message via Skype™ to charizard ex
Default Charizard ex's 2nd Annual Blasting Inferno Tournament

Hello and Welcome everyone. I am hosting the 2nd Blasting Inferno Tournament. I have been gone for awhile, and on I am back, and I wanted to hold a tournament again. I am hoping to get at least 32 people to enter. This tournament should be a good warm-up tournament for everybody that is going to be entering the Try-outs for the Serebii war tournament and also for Shinyshuckles' mono type tournament. I will be offering prizes to the top 3 finishes. I am also working on making a little thing for your sign showing that you won this tournament. Sign-ups will start asap and they will end Friday Nov. 20th. The tournament will be double-elimation, so if you lose 1 match you will still have a chance of placing in the top 3. Thank you.

Rules:
1. No Ubers
2. Sleep, Evasion, Species, OHKO clause are all in effect.
3. No hacks.
4. No disconnects at all.
5. No being rude.
6. Most importantly have fun.

Sign-up Form:
IGN:
FC:
Experience: (Why is this important you ask, well i will tell you why. I am going to be ranking people by there experience. That way the 2 best players don't versus each other until the Finals if they make it there.)

My FC: 4297-6886-2794

My trade thread:
http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=108706

Credit goes to Neeno

Battle Frontier Double Challenge Points: 40

Help get the pe2k Olympics approved by the mods

I have accepted Jesus Christ as my personal savior and am proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.