View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:34 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: Individual RP: Redino987

OoC: sorry for lateness, I'm being SUPER busy irl. Also, I'm not sure where did you get that Poffin from, as you never mentioned it, but I guess we'll just go along with that.

Redino decided he'd rather not fight Unown, and threw a small treat to the alphabetical Pokemon to distract it long enough for the two guys to get away.

Hyacinth, still a little bothered by the flash of light from earlier, squeezed his eyes in the direction the other trainer pointed at, towards a scarce couple of trees not too faraway. "Sure, let's go," Hyacinth said.

They began walking a patch of tall grass, when suddenly Redino stepped on something flat.

He really shouldn't have- not that he could've seen it.

As the trainer removed his foot, the Pokemon flew in the air, taking some distance from the two humans, an angry look in its eye.

"Uh... looks like you made this one angry... What are you gonna do?"

Area effect: the sky's still cloudy, and the hail on the ground is going to melt soon, although it doesn't make walking any harder as of now.

Encounter #5

Genderless Unown (??/ Levitate)

Trainer Stats:
Name: Redino Xenerous
Total Items: 8 hyper balls, 9 Max Potions

'Mons

Outside its Pokeball: Absol(M)(brave) 63.11%
Super Luck
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Stone Edge, TM Shadow Claw, TM X-Scissor, TM Iron Tail, TM Rock Tomb, TM Aerial Ace, TM Giga Impact, TM Protect, TM Fire Blast, TM Flamethrower, TM Hail, TM Ice Beam, TM Blizzard, TM Substitiute, TM Thunderbolt, TM Calm Mind, TM Will-O-Wisp, TM Thunder, TM Dream Eater, TM Sleep Talk, TM Dark Pulse, MT Superpower, MT Icy Wind

~Ninjask(M) (calm)
Speed Boost
TMs/HMs/BMs/SMs/MTs: TM Protect, TM Roost

Pokemon Caught:
Rash Poochyena (Quick Feet)
Bashful Grumpig (Thick Fat)

Previous Encounters:
#1 Abra- Fainted
#2 Male Rash Poochyena - Caught
#3 ?? Bashful Grumpig - Caught
#4 Unown - Trainer fled

OoC: sorry for the shortness/lack of creativity/simplicity/whtever of my post. I just can't be bothered lately.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.