View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 08:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: Individual RP: Elrond

Bronzor slowly rotated as it studied Justin’s Machamp, and when it was upside down it paused. I started to get dizzy just looking at it being in such a position and shook my head to get rid of the unpleasant feeling.

Then the Pokemon did something unexpected. Without giving anyone time to respond, Bronzor decided it liked the idea of a battle. Either that or it was just ecstatic, because with no warning its pale yellow eyes glowed with fierce, dark purplish light. I backed away from the cave entrance quickly, knowing what was coming.

“Confuse Ray!” I warned Justin, and at that moment Bronzor’s eyes flashed with that harsh glare. The flash lit up the area and momentarily revealed the interior of the cave, but it wasn’t like that did any good. Anyone looking into the cave when Bronzor released its attack would be struck dumb.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Hardy Male Machamp: 100%
-? Genderless Bronzor: 100% <Confuse Ray> [Levitate Ability]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Justin

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 12

Pokemon Stats:
-Hardy Male Machamp (TM Earthquake, TM Fissure, TM Ice Punch, TM Brick Break, TM Return, TM Bulk Up, TM Thunder Punch) <Guts Ability> [Currently out of Ball / Currently engaged in battle]
85%

-Bold Female Rhyperior (Surf, Rock Polish, Iron Tail, Shadow Claw) <Solid Rock Ability>
90.69%

Total Items: 4 Park Balls, 5 Hyper Balls, 3 Repellent, 4 Max Potion, 4 Full Heal

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Phanpy {Encounter 1}
Houndour {Encounter 2}
Bronzor {Encounter 3}

Total Pokemon Captured:
Timid Male Phanpy

^Rock Musical Bleach^

Last edited by Dog of Hellsing; 11-18-2009 at 09:02 PM.