View Single Post
Old 11-28-2009, 08:09 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

The fireplace lit in a flash of orange and red flames, severely hurting the Voltorb, which rolled out of the fireplace as fast as it got inside, only to be greeted by a Thunder attack.

The electrical attack barely damaged the Voltorb, but as it kept moving a patch of burnt skin (if you could call the plastic shell a tissue) was apparent a few inches away from the right eye.

Visibly angry, the Voltorb began emitting a horrible screech that pierced the eardrums of everyone in the room.

Luke covered his ears while I inserted a pair of earplugs I kept in one of my multipockets for these kind of situations. Manectric winced in pain, and the Voltorb seemed pleased at this outcome. But something was not right, for the electrical orb had begun trembling, and changing color to a brighter tone…

I had seen this before, and I knew it wasn’t a pretty thing to see. That voltorb was initiating a chain reaction inside its body, though the precise mechanisms of the process where still a mystery to scientists.

“Medz! That thing is going to blow up! You’d better capture it now, or look for cover; ain’t gonna be a pretty explosion!” I yelled, taking cover behind a rusty sofa nearby.

------------

Battle stats:

Manectric, 50%, Naive, MR-3
Voltorb, 20% BRN, ???, about to go BOOM

--------------------------------
Trainer: Medz

Area Effects: Obstacles, dim light.

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x4
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 50% Health

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (Enaged)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD