View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 09:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Individual RP: Eraizaa-kun

"Yo Sokka!" The young Ranger snapped his head over at the reception from the mini-fridge they kept behind the desk.

"Brad, I was totally gonna pay you back for the ribs," Sokka started quickly in an attempt to cover up his stealing of Brad's ribs.

"Okay, dude, first of all stay away from my ribs." Brad glared at him. "Second of all, I was going to tell you we've got a Trainer down in the Woods who needs a Ranger. Sara's with him but she technically has the day off, so you mind going and relieving her?"

"Oh... right. Sure, I guess." Sokka slammed the fridge door closed and made for the door.

"And stay the hell away from my ribs!"

----------

Shemo the faithful Natu teleported Sokka to the location of Sara's radio easily, and he thanked the little bird. It only took a minute to find them. All Sokka had to do was follow the loud shrieking Screech attack and there they were, battling a Lickitung. A Delcatty, likely belonging to Felix, was hiding behind a tree, attempting to block out the sound of the attack. Though it didn't seem to be working completely, the thick wood did appear to be dampening the sound and lessening the damage to her ears. The attack ended as Sokka approached Sara and placed a hand on her shoulder, signaling that he was there to relieve her without disturbing Felix's concentration. The older Ranger smiled and nodded, then released her Salamence and flew off.

Meanwhile, Delcatty was making her move. From her new hiding spot in a bush her eyes flashed, then went slightly blank as she called on a move that was not her own. Her mouth opened and she let loose a bloodcurdling shriek of her own. Lickitung's stumpy hands flew to its head only to find no ears to block, and he stumbled backwards slightly. With his guard now down and a ringing in his ears keeping it from going back up, Delcatty jumped forward and spun in mid-air, her tail striking the lizard hard across the face. Lickitung fell onto his back from this, somewhat overtaken by the assaults, but scrambled back up quickly. It cast a glare at the Delcatty and charged. The cat took a few startled steps backwards but that didn't stop Lickitung from jumping up in mid-run and bringing a foot up. When he came down he Stomped down hard on Delcatty's back, forcing her to the ground, and then rolled off. Delcatty shakily stood, and glanced to Felix for direction, shaken and bruised but otherwise fine.

=====

BATTLE STATISTICS:
-Jolly Female Delcatty: 69%
-? ? Lickiting: 50% [Oblivious Ability]

=====

Trainer Stats:

Name: Felix Haru

Area Effects
-14 Encounters Remaining

Pokemon Stats:
-Jolly Female Delcatty (TM Protect ; BM Sucker Punch) <Cute Charm Ability>
69.18%

-Calm Female Dragonite (TM Rain Dance ; TM Substitute ; HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; HM Whirlpool) <Inner Focus Ability>
100%

-Naive Female Butterfree (TM Psychic ; TM Hidden Power [Electric] ; TM SolarBeam ; TM Nightmare) <Compoundeyes Ability>
100%

-Careful Male Gallade (TMs Substitute, Swagger, Trick Room, Sleep Talk, Hidden Power (dragon), Brick Break, Aerial Ace, Stone Edge, Earthquake, Thunder Wave, Skill Swap, Toxic, Snatch, Rest, Shadow Ball, X-Scissors, Thunderbolt, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Taunt, Safeguard, Reflect, Light Screen, Natural Gift, Fling, Poison Jab, Charge Beam ; BMs Confuse Ray and Shadow Sneak, MTs Ice Punch and Thunderpunch) <Steadfast Ability>
100%

-Sassy Male Abomasnow (TM Grass Knot ; TM Hail ; TM Earthquake) <Snow Warning Ability>
100%

Total Items: Parkballs x 10, Super Balls x 5, Hyper Balls x 3, Supreme Parkball x 1, Digital Camera, Digital Camera Powerlens, Max Potion x 2, Full Heal x 2

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Lickitung {Encounter 1}

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a