View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Chromatic Entity

OOC: Hm, quite a creative use for Gyarados.

IC: This time, Medicham chose to remain silent, and little cricket had no advice to help him on this moment. Meditite chose to do the same thing that Gyarados did - punch the twister back at him, and so he did. Unfortunately, his little hand got sucked into the vortex when it hit it back, for he wasn't as bulky as the Gyarados.

"Woah, talk about risky! He's having fun in there, I'm sure!" I commented, as I watched Meditite spin with the tornado towards Gyarados. Gyarados tried to escape the water, but the tornado was pulling his body towards it, and it was unable to leave the river. It turned his head to a side as to avoid receiving the hit directly on his face, as it kept advancing towards his creator.

The tornado hit Gyarados, but , to be honest, such a water attack was more like a massage than a dangerous thing. It groaned loudly, but it was more like a roar of delight than of pain. Meditite, on the other hand, was sent flying to the direction of the waterfall, and luckily, into the river stream. And I mean luckily for Meditite, because the near rocks had spike edges. Or maybe it could be luckily for Gyarados, for his prey was now on his natural environment.

---------------------------------
Battle Stats:

Meditite, 70%, floating in the riverstream towards Gyarados.
Gyarados, 58%, underwater.
----------------------------------
Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Alexander Black
Money: 1,000
Area Effects: There is a circle of mountainous terrain, around 40 ft. wide, with a stream of river crossing it in the middle and a waterfall nearby, providing the water for the river. There are small rocks in the river course, which could be used as steps.
Encounters Remaining: 12
Encounters: Machop (KO'd), Tyrogue, Meditite.

Pokémon Stats:
- Jolly Male Arcanine (MT Iron Head, Intimidate Ability) 60%
- Adamant Male Gyarados (-, Intimidate Ability) 60%

Total Items: 6 Park Balls, 4 Super Balls

Captured Pokémon: -None
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-01-2009 at 05:55 PM.