View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 06:55 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OoC: yeah, sue me, I'm really late >.< not to ocunt I should start the christmas stuff too... well, I will when we get out of the cave, maybe...

Ranger Hyacinth
Mt. Deckbi

Alden ran through the forked road without waiting, very, very carelessly. He should've known better than to run in a cave, what with the chance of fallind down and getting hurt on rocks and...

And he fell, predictably, scraping his elbows right as the Ranger caught up. "Are you all right?" he asked concerned.

The booming roars coming from deeper the cave were getting near, very much so. It seemed like it was right at the next turn of the cave. And it was.

Charging from behind the corner, a giant rock thing hit straight into the wall, probably forgetting to steer or something. It shrug off the impact as if it was no big deal, even though the sound it made told otherwise. The quadruped rock Pokemon was turning away, back from where it came, as it noticed the two humans. Accidentally, Hyacinth held its look, and the rhyno Pokemon promptly forgot what was doing earlier, apparently now prone on the new "offense" the clueless ranger had done. It grasped the ground, ready to charge...

Encounter #7
Rhyhorn (??/??/??) 100% ]preparing to charge[

Trainer Stats:
Name: Alden Umstar
Items: Park Ball x4, Super Ball x4, Full Heal x2, Max Potion x3

Pokemon:
~ Female Calm Umbreon (Synchronize) 88.11%
Extra Moves: Toxic TM

Male Adamant Flareon (Flash Fire) 78.87%

Pokemon Captured:
Timid Geodude
Cautious Slugma

Previous Encounters:
#1 - Timid Male Geodude (Rock Head) - Captured.
#2 - Geodude - Trainer Fled.
#3 - Cubone - Trainer Fled.
#4 - Diglett - Trainer Fled.
#5 - Cautious Female Slugma (Flame Body) - Captured.
#6 - Slugma - Trainer Fled.

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.