View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 03:31 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

OOC: Excellent post, Neltharion. And finally some action!

He seemed to have been bothered when I called him picky. The result was, of course, what I had expected - to see him in action on the battlefield, if you could call this small cave a scenario for a fight.

He handed me a puffin, though I'm not entirely sure of why he did that, for such a puffin had been given out in an event us rangers had some time ago, alongside an explanation of how it was used.

This one only served two purposes: To feed a fainting man, or to lure a curious Pokémon.

I put the Puffin into my 15th pocket, reserved for special food, and looked at the Pokémon he had just released: A Dragonite. I liked this kid already; Dragonites are especially useful Pokémon that house extraordinary power. As a Dragon user, I respected the few individuals with the potential to tame them.

What an horrible fate this Igglybuff had; it trembled in fear as the thunderwave was formed and released. The Dragonite seemed to breath heavy, it had probably been tired from a previous encounter.

Fear can be quite paralyzing, and the thunderwave hit its motionless target, which let out a little yelp.

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" cried the Igglybuff, releasing tears that seemed a tad small for his big, round eyes. Kinda fake, if you ask me.

It then approached Dragonite with short, slow steps, crying out his name loudly.

"Igglybuff! (Mama!)" it said, opening his arms as if wanting to embrace the Dragon.

I'm sure Dragonite understood what the little puff meant, for she looked startled and heartbroken, and seemed to feel regret for attacking it.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Current Encounter:

? ? Igglybuff, PAR, 100%
Dragonite, 51%; SDEF-2
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nel Death

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects: Small cave, rain outside.

Encounters Remaining: 2

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada, Caterpie, Ledyba, Primeape, Pineco, Igglybuff.

Pokemon Captured: Female Quiet Nincada (7.26%)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite (51.22%)
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross (Fainted)
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD