View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:04 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Individual RP: Sequentio

OOC: Sorry broski, completely forgot about this.

Sokka wrung his hair out, wearing only a towel wrapped around his waist. His shower had been relaxing, as he had just gotten back from a trip with a particularly annoying little girl trainer and wasn't expecting another until morning.

On his way to the bunk room where he had stored his clothes he passed the computer at the front desk. His hand, skimming the top of the desk accidentally bumped the mouse and changed it from the screensaver to his email account. The top one was the most recent update to his next Trainer, and, curious as to how long he'd have to sleep, he double checked the time he was due.

"Let's see... Sequentio Quinn, due at appproximately... 8:30 PM. Great."
"P.M.!"

Sokka glanced at the time display. 8:25. Perfect, he had plenty of...

"8:25!?"

-------------

The Trainer arrived promptly at 8:30 to find Sokka panting inside, somewhat disheveled but otherwise completely dressed and ready to go.

"Mr. Quinn, yes? I'm Ranger Sokka, I'll be bringing you through the Botanic Gardens today. Heh."

-------------

Shemo the Natu appeared in a flash of purple light in a wide plain of flora and fauna-the fauna being numerous small Pokemon who dashed away from the surprising bolt-bringing with him Sokka and Sequentio. They landed a short way away from a tall hill, Sokka's favorite part of the Gardens. Ordinarily one could make out a blanket of multi-colored flowers, swirls of color almost painted across the ground. In the dark night, however, with the moon right behind it, it was a different kind of beautiful, a dark outline positioned in front of a huge moon.

"Well, welcome to the Botanic Gardens Mr. Quinn. You've got four cardinal directions and interesting things in each one, so take your pick."

--------------------

Encounters Left: 15

Encounters-

Trainer Stats

Name: Sequentio
Items: 5 Park Balls, 3 Super Balls, 2 Hyper Balls, 2 Full Heals & 3 Max Potions

Pokemon

Rebecca the Jynx
Gender; Female
Ability; Oblivious (Prevents attract).
Nature; Impish.
TM/HM; Brick Break, Dream Eater, Grass Knot & Shadow Ball.

Erutis the Togekiss
Gender; Female
Ability; Serene Grace (Doubles chances for secondary effects).
Nature; Gentle.
TM/HM; Flamethrower, Grass Knot, Nasty Plot (BM), Psychic, Reflect, Roost, Shadow Ball, Thunder Wave & Tri Attack (SM).

Julie the Vaporeon
Gender; Female
Nature; Calm
Ability; Water Absorb (Regains 25% health when hit with a Water attack).
TM/HM/Other; Hidden Power (Poison), Ice Beam, Protect, Substitute, Surf & Toxic.