View Single Post
Old 12-06-2009, 04:50 AM
Eraizaa-kun Offline

Send a message via AIM to Eraizaa-kun
Default Re: Individual RP: Luke39

Poliwhirl had received his commands and began running towards Azurill. As he ran, he began to focus and read Azurill's mind. Azurill was planning to bounce high to dodge Poliwhirl's move completely, but, knowing this, Poliwhirl jumped to perform a Body Slam. Azurill jumped at that moment and freaked out a bit when ishe noticed Poliwhirl had jumped too. Azurill panicked a bit and looked at Poliwhirl with her big cute glittery eyes. Poliwhirl couldn't help but think about how cute she looked and decreased the force of his Body Slam, however, it was too late and Poliwhirl impacted Azurill, sending it bouncing backwards.

Azurill stood up with a sad, almost crying, look in her eyes. She closed them tightly as strange spheres of energy began appearing around her. The spheres began spinning faster and faster until they became a beam that was fired at Poliwhirl. At that moment, the sky seemed to have become darker.

Meanwhile, a second Ranger had come running into the scene. He neared Ranger Sokka and said, "Hey, Sokka, I'm sorry to say this, but you have to go back to the office right away. There's a big pile of paper work that...well, I think you forgot, and Lady Boss might not like it if she finds out."

Sokka opened his eyes widely, looked back at Luke and said, "Eli, what about..."

Ranger Eli interrupted and said with a calm voice, "Don't worry, I'll look after this trainer. No hurry before you get in trouble."

Sokka didn't want to disturb Luke's concentration, so he just nodded at Eli and ran back to the Outpost.

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Trainer's stats:

Trainer: Luke

Area Effects:
---Raining, Slight Darkness

Encounters Remaining: 14

Pokemon Stats:
---Hardy Magmortar (M/Flame Body) 100%
---Brave Poliwhirl (M/Water Absorb) 48.2% (Attack lowered; Poliwhirl got over the Tail Whip)

Total Items: Parkballs x7

Total Captured Pokemon: N/A

Current Wild Pokemon: ??? Azurill (F/???) 58.53% [Hidden Power]

Other Wild Pokemon: N/A