View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 05:16 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

Bah, those crystals did not reflect the light as I had intended. Perhaps I should have asked baldy about them before attempting the sunny day. Still, Espeon had been forced to break the concentration, and Infernape had escaped unharmed. As he delivered a blazing punch, I thought about other moves that would be effective against a Psychic Pokémon like Espeon.

Two of them immediately came to my mind; Shadow Claw and Dark Slash. Both moves where physically executed, but, under these circumstances, they wouldn't be very powerful. I mean, how can you use the power of light's absence on a sunny day?
Moreover, the range between the combatants had been substantially reduced. Perhaps it was time to attempt the coup de grace...

I searched for a superball in my pocket #6, located in the middle left chest area of my jacket. I readied it on my right hand as I yelled to Infernape, who was now away from us, but close to Espeon.

"Mach Five!"

Allow me to describe mach five. When executing the move called "FlameWheel", usually, Infernape would blaze his four extremities and his head, then perform a cartwheel on the opponent for a total of six hits; beginning with his left arm, then the right arm, right leg, left leg, left arm and right arm again. Mach five would change that last hit to a throw, with which he would attempt to fling Espeon to where I stood, Pokeball ready in hand. If this worked, I would throw the capture device as soon as Espeon got closer.

Taking advantage of the sun's power yet again, Ape nodded, and set his body in fire, forming a star of blazing energy, then dashed towards his enemy, positioning his body sideways, his left arm descending slowly as he approached his target...
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD