View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 05:52 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Ranger Sokka
The Botanic Gardens

The Trainer who had come in was staring at Sokka, although the Ranger could not for the life of him figure out why. He also wasn't certain why she was upside down. Then he looked at the floor. Or rather, the ceiling.

"Oh, sorry!" He reached up and detached a hook from his boot. He fell with a crash to the floor, but pushed himself up easily, brushing his arms off. "I vas just running a little experiment. I von't bore you with the details." He disconnected two rings from the top of his boots and shed his cloak, which seemed to have been attached to the rings, and then spat out some kind of mouthguard. "Anyway, Botanic Gardens... that'd make you Danni Fetter. All right then, follow me."

---------

A flash placed them at a small pond, amongst a cluster of flowers. Shemo the Natu, who had done the teleporting, yawned and teleported away to await being called back.

"All right," Sokka said. "There are four cardinal directions, pick one and we'll..." A roar cut Sokka off and he turned. A Kangaskhan stood in a battle position, hunched over angrily with a tired look in its eye. "... this will not end peacefully."

---------

Encounters Left: 14

Encounters- ??? ??? Kangaskhan

Trainer Stats

Name: Danni Fetter
Items: 3 Hyper Balls

Pokemon

Pokemon: Lickilicky
Nickname: None
Ability: Own Tempo
Nature: Bashful
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Sleep Talk, Shadow Ball, Iron Tail, Rock Slide