View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 09:22 PM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Neltharion_deathwing

Lickitung's tongue was no match for Dragonite's muscles, and for a moment, he was able to take a deep breath to provide oxygen for his dragon-fire pouch. Wait, did I just say dragon-fire?
Yeah, I just did. That means that it will burn just like regular flames do, except that this one has a blue color instead of the red-one. I do not remember well, but I believe it means the flames are less hot. Or more hot. Or equally hot. Whatever it was that my chemistry professor said, around 25 years ago, it was not going to be pretty, for the delibird, at least, for his scarf, was of course, inflammable.

"NO! YOU GONNA BURN MY SCARF!!! NOOOO!" yelled the poor bird, for the attack was unstoppable now. It could certainly destroy anything in its path indeed, but ironically, it would destroy what he had to protect the most.

I watched as the dragon rage ball hit Lickitung right on his chest, scorching the scarf and setting it ablaze. The scarf was still around Lickitung's next; it was an added damage element. As for Dragonite, Lickitung's tongue retreated to try and lick the fire out...

-------------------------------------

Battle stats:
Lickytung, 58% , ???, receiving half-burn damage per turn due to the burning scarf.
Dragonite, 46%, released.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Nel Death

Items: 4 x Super Ball 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 1 x Mega Puffin.

Area Effects: A clear area, surrounded by evenly distributed trees. Small grass, and a few flowers. There are fruit trees nearby. It's night time, and the arena is only illuminated by Rudolph the Stantler's red nose light.

Encounters Remaining: 1

Pokemon Encountered: Slakoth, Hoothoot, Nidoran M, Ninjask, Kricketot, Pinsir, Weepinbell, Nincada, Caterpie, Ledyba, Primeape, Pineco, Igglybuff, Lickitung

Pokemon Captured: Female Quiet Nincada (7.26%), Female Impish Iggybluff,

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Houndoom (100%)
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite (51.22%)
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross (Fainted)
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-21-2009 at 09:24 PM.