View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 04:55 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

Medz's talk convinced Persian that it was preventing a future harm to it, and I have to say, it worked wonders. The hypnosis displayed was well-performed, as if it had been executed by a Hypno. Because all of the Magneton's eyes were focused on Persian, and specifically, the forehead gem, the attack was unavoidable. The three eyes closed shut, and a low-tone buzz, Magneton's version of a snore, slowly filled the room.
Not wanting to waste any time, Medz ordered a Power Gem attack as a follow up. Not the best of ideas, for the steel on Magneton's body is resistant to the gem's stone power.
The attack hit Magneton in the middle of the links, but it was not powerful enough to make it move an inch.
Then, the snore turned more acute and more loud. This Magneton was using sleep talk!
"Cover your ears Medz! That screech could give us tinnitus for a few minutes!" I yelled at the trainer, covering my own ears with an anti-noise headphones I had on pocket #12. The Magneton could wake up in any moment...

-----------------

Battle Stats:

Magneton, 75%, ???, using SCREECH, asleep.
Persian, 100%, DEF-1.

Area description: Computers are lined on the walls of the hall, which has fans on the ceiling that are no longer functioning. The middle of the hallway is completely empty, only a dirty rug lies in the path.

Trainer: Medz

Encounters Remaining: 8

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 0%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???), Ampharos (picture taken), Ampharos (fled), Magneton (current)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 12-26-2009 at 05:10 AM.