View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OOC: Thanks a bunch, DG, I appreciate this a lot ^^. I was gonna end my Park visit, but I suppose I can hang around and try to finish it, since I only have five encounters left.

=====

IC: Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

After a long battle full of combos and damage, Gastly was finally captured. I smiled widely as Froslass sighed gently, letting her clones dissipate and reabsorbing the remaining dregs of energy back into her tired body. I walked over to give her a one-armed hug of encouragement and thanks, and the Ghost looked up with a smile.

“That was great, Jess, you did an awesome job! Now, let’s get you back in your Ball so you can take a well-deserved rest.” I fished Jess’ PokeBall from my pocket and recalled the ice-ghost, then went over to retrieve the Hyper Ball containing Gastly. I grinned a little and turned to say something to Amonea, only to see that she was gone and some guy was with me now. I blinked a few times, momentarily confused and worried, but then remembered having seen him from earlier. He was one of the Rangers here. I gave a smile and pocketed Gastly’s Hyper Ball, going over to nod at the Ranger.

“Looks like Amonea had to leave. I was so caught up in the battle that I didn’t notice her going or you coming!” I chuckled a little and glanced around. It was beginning to grow dark, and I didn’t know if I wanted to hang around here too long after night fell. I wasn’t a sissy or anything, but nighttime is the domain of most of the Pokemon in this area, and they’d be coming out in force once daylight faded. I didn’t want to be running into a Dark or Ghost Pokemon every five steps and wear my Pokemon down needlessly.

“Anyways,” I said, turning back to the new Ranger, “my name is Saundra Blake, in case you weren’t told. You can tell me your name as we head on; I don’t want to hang around after dark. Too many Pokemon will be out and about, and I don’t want to run into dozens of Poochyena and the like.”

^Rock Musical Bleach^