View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 04:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

Saundra Blake
Meteor Valley

I scowled at the Delibird as it stared up at us, the picture of innocence. The sounds of Drowzee’s sobs might have had anyone else painting the delivery bird as the bad guy, but I knew things weren’t always as they seemed. When my new Ranger offered me a chance to teach Delibird a lesson, I shook my head and raised a hand.

“No, I think there’s more here than meets the eye,” I said, trying not to wince at the use of an old cliché. I knelt down and slowly held a hand out to the Delibird, speaking in a low, soft voice as I smiled at it. “Now then, why on earth would you be picking on someone? I’ve heard Delibird are supposed to be friendly and good-natured. Well, unless someone tries to steal the gifts they carry in their tails…”

I trailed off, wondering if perhaps that’s what happened. Delibird were extremely protective of the items they carried around, only giving them out to people they deemed worthy. Maybe Drowzee had thought it could snag something from a passing Delibird, and had gotten a butt-kicking in return for its efforts. I glanced at the tapir, still hiding behind Brisbane, and gave it a comforting smile.

“I’m not sure if we can find out what happened, but I’m certain there’s a way to resolve this without anyone else getting beat up on.”

=====

OOC:
D: Short post is short.

^Rock Musical Bleach^