View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:34 PM
Marshmallow Pope Offline
Banned

Default Re: IDEA: Prime the Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giratina View Post
Actually, the Zatch Bell 'find everyone else and mow them down' plot has been used multiple times, and you need to take care not to make one momodo (in personality or description) too similar to another, but overall I think that this story could really go places (which, considering what you said on the previous forum, it has). Go for it! However, a question: are these momodo particularly like an alternate-universe Pokémon race past the elemental powers? By the mention of a spellbook it doesn't seem like it, but this is a Pokémon forum and you won't be noticed as much in the Other Fan Fiction section as you would in the main one.
Well there will be other mamodo that aren't in the mamodo battle, but they will play a role in the story whether it be a one-time side character or a bigger role. Most mamodo will be human-like like in the actual ZB series while others will have animal-like features. Instead of a human partner they're able to read their own spell books. They won't only be using elemental spells, they will be a whole assortment of spells that have very special powers, but I won't spoil anything yet. I've tried a PKMN fan-fic in the past and it didn't go so well in my part so I figured "Why not re-make my infamous Prime the Power fic?"

So here I am ensuring that it would be a good idea to re-make it, which I will. I'm writing the Prologue right now, but I won't post the actual fic till I get a few chapters done.