View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 07:53 PM
Teddiursa of the Sky Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Teddiursa of the Sky
Default Re: God Or The Big Bang?

Both theories could technically be said that they go against several laws of science. The Big Bang goes against the laws of science because of the principle of matter. Matter cannot be created or destroyed. Thus you cannot have nothing and end up with something. This is something that Big Bang theorists try to dodge when asked.

The God subject also goes against laws of science. I also must state this fact here and now: why does everyone turn on Christianity? Many other beliefs such as Judaism (which is also looked down on now days), Buddhism, Muslim, Shinto, and many others also believe in gods or a god. The God principle is looked down on because many atheists think that religion is restrictive. Religion is not restrictive. Name ways that religion is restrictive. You can believe and live your own life. Nobody owns you, not even God.

However, nobody I have read has put the way I think in this mix. What if both go mutually? Couldn't God create the Big Bang? Both go against laws of science. Why is religion looked down upon? Because people feel that religion causes wars, they are afraid it could exist. Religion may cause wars but you do not need to be apart of it. Not all religions wage war. Buddhism doesn't wage war. Christians don't wage war. Muslims... eh... they can take it or leave it (some do some don't). What I have found is people let their emotions get in the way of their argument which is a no no.

Religions can exist. Big Bang could exist. What I have found about many atheists is they are not pleasant people to be around. All the ones I have met say one of the two things:

1) God let so and so die! I hate him!

My answer: Do you think so and so would say the same thing if you died. Everyone has their time to go. YOU could have yours tomorrow. Instead of saying things like that you need to accept that so and so is gone. You will see him when you die.
"People are afraid of dying but they want to go to Heaven."

2) There is no evidence that God exists.

My Answer: Yet there is no evidence that the Big Bang happened or that evolution happened. However, the Church now accepts evolution as either a fact or a possible one. There is no wrong way of thinking about things like this. You can do what you think is right and I can do what I think is right. However, in the end God is the judge, not anyone else.

There is also evidence in the Bible that God exists (no dur!). However, skeptics say that "of course the Bible says stuff like that! It is a supporter of God!" But even history proves that God exists. For example, when God said that there would be plagues that would strike Egypt. Well, that happened in history. If you follow science you will learn there is a cause and an effect. What was the cause of the Big Bang.

"God says that there is no beginning and no end." However, human mind set is to limited to think like that. Because everything has a beginning and an end. Do you have to see to believe. Many people think that. But a famous saying states, "The problem with Atheists is that they don't believe in God, but they will believe anything." This is true, while atheists believe that God doesn't exist, they believe in science. Well, theories aren't fact, they are ideas...

People claim that Religion is a way of coping. Well, there is evidence of God and there is evidence of the Big Bang. So why would people say that God is merely fiction and that the Big Bang is fact? Many religions were made to cope. They were made to help people understand how a beginning happened. However, many other religions (Like Christianity) can be backed up by HISTORIC FACTS. Religion is a serious matter that should not be discussed lightly.
(REWORDED BECAUSE OF SOME PICKY PEOPLE)

ONE QUESTION FOR MANY NON BELIEVERS! IF GOD DOESN'T EXIST THERE IS NO HEAVEN RIGHT? WELL WHERE DO YOU GO WHEN YOU DIE? YOU CAN'T JUST SIMPLY JUST VANISH... ANSWER ME, I WILL BE WAITING!

Last edited by Teddiursa of the Sky; 01-01-2010 at 11:18 AM.