View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:52 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

I couldn't believe my eyes. Medz was making the same mistake he did last time - to spend precious time when there is an impending danger. It happened last time against Voltorb's explosion, and it could happen again with the Magnet Bomb.

Persian's eyes glowed with a dark aura, giving Magneton a very strong glance. Her fur went spiked, signaling that whoever was in front of her would suffer the consequences for trespassing her territory. She was pumped up, but it took a few seconds, and in that time, Magneton began screeching furiously. I strengthened the hold of my earphones over my eardrums, and relaxed my jaw in order to prevent a tooth injury due to the explosion from the magnet bomb...

The explosion never came, though, and nasty plot was used successfully.
Then, Persian repeated an attack she had performed a few moments before, but this time, the gems were bigger and looked more concentrated.

The waves traveled mid-air, and as if it were a movie scene, time stopped a few inches before they hit their target, who was restlessly moving and screeching. In the last moment, Magneton opened his eyes, looked at the gems, and a pair of simultaneous explosions occurred. One, on Persian's back, the magnet bomb, creating a dust of metallic debris and clouding Persian. The second, in front of Magneton, due to the power gem, releasing a fine powder, brown in color.

When the smoke cleared up, we found a severely injured Persian, with her fur covered in metallic colors, burned patches of skin, and a missing whisker, gasping for air. Her opponent, however, was struggling to remain airborne, while at the same time, charging a small sphere of electricity on the right Magnemite's end...

-----------------

Battle Stats:

Magneton, 7%, ???, using Thunderbolt.
Persian, 65%, DEF-2

Area description: Computers are lined on the walls of the hall, which has fans on the ceiling that are no longer functioning. The middle of the hallway is completely empty, only a dirty rug lies in the path.

Trainer: Medz

Encounters Remaining: 8

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 1
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 65%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 0%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???), Ampharos (picture taken), Ampharos (fled), Magneton (current)
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 01-09-2010 at 03:55 AM.