View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 05:53 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Indiviual RP: Lunar Wing

Luna decided to engage the floating phantom, which suited me just fine. The night was long and we had plenty of spare time. Plus, I was curious to see her battling style, for a dark-Pokémon user was always a rare sight, and even more at her young age.

So, the battle. Yue began charging mental waves in her dark eyes, then released the purlpe beam towards his target.

"Have you ever been woken up in the middle of the light, Luna, with a very bright light, and a lot of noise? It's a very anxious situation. You don't know what is happening, you can't see very clear, and you don't know how to react. Well... that's a bit of how confusion feels to a Pokémon. Luke told me once" I noted to Luna, for her attack had hit his target. A wince of pain echoed, and Haunter's full face appeared, as if he needed to have had concentration to remain invisible. It had his eyes closed, and he was rubbing them furiously with one hand. With the other, he made rude gestures towards us. Then, he stopped, and slowly opened his eyelids, which revealed a pair of star-light pupils, which made horizontal movements, as if it were looking at two places at the same time.

"Heh, he thinks there are two of us. Yue's attack was succesful". I commented, prepared to avoid an unintentional attack from Haunter. The Haunter seemed to have an idea, for he opened his mouth wide open with the satisfaction of someone who discovers something new all of suden. Then, he put his right hand deep inside his throath. I expected the hand to pass through Haunter's gassy body, but somehow, it pulled a small object from inside it.

"Is that a nail?" I wondered, for the object was clearly shaped like one, but many times bigger. Why on earth would it need a nail in the middle of a Pokémon battle? Then it struck me. He was going to use some sort of weird Power those Pokémon have, to set a curse upon their opponents. It was almost magic...

"He's going to use curse" I mumbled, to myself, for such a move I had only seen on textbooks.As if it were an act of magic, Haunter displayed the nail in a comical pose, bowing towards his opponent. Though it seemed that he bowed a bit too much to the right of Yue...Then, he turned his right hand into a hammer-like figure, put the nail on his left, and tried to pierce it with a single strike. Haunter howled in pain, but it was some sort of mixed pain and laughter sound, for the rules stated that the pain would be shared by Yue... To my surprise, however, Yue was not harmed, not even shaken a little. Either this Dark Pokémon was more powerful than what I thought or...

"Ah, he must've aimed for Yue's other image. The fool, he has damaged himself for nothing" I reasoned.

----------------------------
Battle stats:
Haunter, 75%, CONF
Yue, 100%

Area description: Tall trees line up a corridor made of white marble, about 15 ft. wide, which stretches to infinity. Haunter floats about seven feet up in the air, to the right of the road, where the marble tiles end. We are in front of him, on the left side of the road.
-----------------------------

Name: Luna Sunden
Encounters: Poochyena (ignored), Mime Jr. (ignored), Haunter (engaged), (12 remaining)
Change: $1.500
Total Items: 2x Park Ball, 1x Super Ball, 1x Hyper Ball, 1x Max Potion

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname: Yue
Ability: Syngronize
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: N/A

Pokemon: Garchomp
Nickname: Sheen
Ability: Sand Veil
Nature: Serious
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 01-09-2010 at 05:56 AM.