View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:43 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

''finally'' I said as a teenage boy came in the door. ''SORRY!!!" he yelled as he came in. He was a regularly sized teenage boy. he had black hair and brown eyes. "nothing special about him" I thought as I looked at him. "Sorry about that, I was caught up in looking at the beautiful nature around here, the snow flows like a wonderful sculpture." he said to me, trying to explain why came late. "no worries, you wasn't even that late" I tried to hide the fact that I was extremely mad at him, and I had to try really hard to not give a long rant about why being late is unacceptable. "Say you look like you were just hired! Are you new to the power ranger squad? Haha, well what's your name? Actually, no let's get adventuring first, hmm you can tell me when we get out there." he said to me trying to make a joke. "GET OUT!!!" I screamed at him "ill let you know when you can come back in again" The trainer then walked out, forgot about the stairs and fell face down in the snow.

"you can come in again'' I told him after a while. ''just remember to never make fun of a ranger, we take our job very seriously you know''. after he came in I walked towards an xatu that was standing near a wall and perfectly blended into the outpost. ''take us to mt oktori'' I said before we where transported out of there.

At mt Oktori

after about 10 seconds we where here, we had reached mt oktori. we where only at the base of the mountain and it was by far colder than anything I had ever experienced. and the only thing I could thing about was how the temperature would be when we reached the snowy part.

soon after I saw a machop walking around. it was keeping an eye on us, mostly my trainer however, as if he wanted to battle him. "well there you go, your first encounter"
////////

Name: Owen Sound
Total Money: 4500
Total Items: x2 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)
wild pokemon

machop 100%

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 100%
Nickname: Snicks
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Pokemon: Camerupt 100%
Nickname: Numa
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Total Pokemon Encountered:
machop

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

encounters: 14 remaining

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg