View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:14 PM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

I walked back into the room to be told to not make fun of a ranger. I rolled my eyes at this remark. we were soon transported to the base of Mount Oktori by a Xatu before I could tell the ranger sorry sarcastically. We were at the base of the mountain.

"Wow it's a lot warmer then I thought it'd be!" I remarked," I'll be prepared when we get around the more snowy parts."

I looked around, the landscape was a barren area covered in snow.There was nothing to look at except for the mountain, so as I stared at it with a smirk on my face I saw a Machop.

"Hmm, it looks like it wants to battle, but I will skip on it this time." I said calmly.

I grabbed a pokeball from my belt, and opened it , shooting out a dark blueish, over-sized weasel with red accents all over it's body.

"Snicks, walk behind us and make sure Machop doesn't make any moves to attack us, if it does Ice Punch it away, but don't hurt it too much." I told Snicks. "Now then let's get moving, want to walk up that path up there?" I asked the ranger with a smile on my face.