View Single Post
Old 01-10-2010, 06:05 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

When faced with the Machop. my trainer decided to skip battling him, but he sent out a weavile to protect him in case it where to attack.

Machop, a bit insulted by being considered weak, walked away rather mad. "Now then let's get moving, want to walk up that path up there?" he said to me with a smile on his face. ''yeah sure'' lets go ''that was actually the path I wanted to take''. The path was man made and had a thin layer of snow on it, it had a small incline, but it was barely noticeable. ''hey I never got your name, I could check your chart but I left it back at the outpost.'' I said while trying to make small talk.

after a while of walking, I saw a small, blue dinosaur like pokemon walking along, it had some snowflakes on its nose and some very small arms that I didn't notice at first.

''well, I guess you have got your second encounter there. wanna battle it? I said to him, ''its evolved form is very strong, and I see your weavile is anxious to fight''

///////

Name: Owen Sound
Total Money: 4500
Total Items: x2 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)
wild pokemon

bagon 100%

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 100%
Nickname: Snicks
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Pokemon: Camerupt 100%
Nickname: Numa
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Total Pokemon Encountered:
machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

encounters: 13 remaining

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg