View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 07:43 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OoC: Due to AUfan's inactivity, I'm going to withdraw him from here. Sorry if I post it here.

Ranger BiBi
Meteor Valley

Saundra called forth a Dragonite- Seagem, she's called. Nice. As the giant orange-ish dragon was summoned, she did a few random dance moves to show off in the last sparks from being summoned.

"Show off..." I muttered, not wanting to be heard by the giant Pokemon. Badmouthing things that can crush you and not even feel it is a very bad idea, after all.

Her trainer then started with some combo- first, Seagem had to fling Absol in the pond, then she would have to use Dragon Dance, and then thunderwave the poor sap.

As ordered, the water-dwelling dragon took flight, spiraling up before rocketing down to build momentum. Absol was ready, though, expecting an attack and raising his paw to strike at a moment's notice. In fact, he started running towards the incoming Pokemon, and leapt as he deemed it be close enough sending his paw onwards, trying to hack his way through the incoming attack...

Which never came. Seagem simply sidestepped- while flying- out of the way, near enough for the vacuum from her flight to affect the attacking Absol and only getting slightly grazed from her opponent's attack.

Absol, helpless as he was after the attack, fell in the water with a giant splash, drenching me and the Drowzee. "Hey! Watch what you're doing!" I complained as I got away from the battlefield, the little Psychic Pokemon in tow.

The Dark Pokemon snarled as he watched his opponent do a complicated dance, showing off her form, singing arcane cries- however, he didn't stand idly, either. With a deafening roar of his own, the water beside him seemed to take life, dancing around the Disaster Pokemon and enclosing him into a watery, clear shield.

Perfectly aware of what was going on, but not willing to back off from what she was doing, Seagem's antennae started weaving an electrical bolt, weak enough to not injure the Pokemon, but serving a purpose nonetheless. Crackling jolts of electricity flew out as she waited for the other Pokemon to make a move, but seeing how he wasn't going to make any, she figured it'd be no different if she just aimed at the water shield- his fault for encasing himself in it.

The paralyzing waves erratically flew towards her target, twirling in the air as they approached the sphere of water, and then struck.

For one long second, nothing seemed to happen... but then, the Electric attack just bounced off the coating and flew back to its original user, not before, however, having left some jolts to zap the Absol indirectly, much to his chagrin.

Nice diversion, I thought. He must've used Magic Coat or something similiar under the water shield, so as to not make his attack obvious. That was clever.

---
Encounter 12
Absol (??/??/??) 97.54% PAR [Shield of Water] [Reflecting Thunder Wave]
Vs

Seagem, Sassy Female Dragonite (Inner Focus) 95.43% attack&speed raised

Encounters left: 2

Area Effects: Getting a tad dim;

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer
Official Location: Meteor Valley
Change: 70,400
Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {in combat} 36%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: [Male] Mightyena, [Male] Mr. Mime,
[Male] Gastly

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena x2, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho, Baltoy, Poochyena x2, Wynaut x2, Gastly, Unown, Drowzee

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.