View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 05:04 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Re: Individual RP: Splishee

Buizel seemed ready for battle but it didn't seem as ferocious as Channie did.

"Okay, Channie," Kat said carefully to the Weavile. "I'll let you have your battle - but we're only going to attack once and then we're leaving. Got it?"

Channie seemed to nod in agreement, happy that it would be battling finally.

"Okay. I want you to rush away a pretty good distance quickly from the Buizel; and then Taunt it. Hopefully that'll get it running at you, and then fire an Icy Wind that will blow Buizel in the water and freeze the water around it to prevent it from escaping - at least for a few minutes. But that'll give us enough time to run, yeah?" Channie was told.

Channie scowled about having to run away and use Taunt. She decided to take things her own way. Channie charged at Buizel, jumping from side to side. Buizel saw this and opened it's mouth wide, shooting a pressurized stream of water straight at Channie. it hit Channie straight on but didn't faze her at all. Channie jumped in the air and curved it's arm. A spiral of wind developed in the space. Withing it you could see small ice particles beginning to collect for the cold air. With a baseball like swing Channie threw the current of air at Buizel, but it couldn't dodge the wind. It knocked back Buizel into the water and when the wind reached the surface of the lake, a thick layer of ice appeared. Buizel was stuck in the water from exhaustion and wasn't able to break the ice thought it attacked relentlessly at the surface.

"Great job dealing with that reckless Pokemon! I commend you for not hurting it too badly Channie!" I told them." Channie doesn't like non-attacking moves, I don't think." I added, "Well where too now Kat?"
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________________________________________
Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Lapras 100%
Nickname: Clara
Ability: Shell Armour
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic, TM Rock Slide, HM Surf

Pokemon: Lanturn 100%