View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:11 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

Ranger : Leo

_

"This is mine!" Nel shouted, placing one of his hands on a ball that was on his waist. He appeared to be interested in this Pokémon. The Murkrow glared at us with its big yellow eyes. The witch hat on its head was pointed up straight. I was wondering what the small bird Pokémon was thinking at this moment, but it probably was not a happy thought.

Nel had sent out a large orange Dragon Pokémon from his spherical ball that held it in. This Dragon Pokémon was huge, with two wings that looked rather small to me compared to her body size. The two horns on its head were a bit larger than average. This truly was a magnificent Pokémon. I hoped to see it in action and knew that that was coming soon.

"DRA!!" she roared. Her roar appeared to shake the ground a bit.

"Use Thunder wave straight at that Murkrow!" Nel ordered, as pointing a finger towards the bird Pokémon resting on the branch.

Before the Dragonite could react though, the Murkrow’s wings began to glow. It swooped down, gaining speed as it flew towards the Dragonite. The Murkrow slammed its wings into the Dragonite causing the superlative Dragonite to flinch and skid back a couple of feet. That Murkrow was stronger that it looked. It landed back on the branched and crowed mockingly at us. With one of its sharp talons, it scratched its head and watched us carefully.

The Dragonite took this as its chance to use the move it was ordered to. She roared loudly and focused on the Murkrow. The Dragonite’s paws began to glow as small sparks began to form. The electricity was going back and forth from arm to arm. A small yellowish sphere was beginning to form. Finally, the Dragonite heaved the ball of electricity towards the vigilant Murkrow. Although the wild bird was alert, the Thunder Wave attack was fast enough, and didn’t give the witch bird enough time to evade the attack. The Darkness Pokémon was desperately trying to move, but was unable to for the time being.

_

Battle Stats:

Wild Pokemon: Murkrow
Nature : ???
Ability : Insomnia
Stats Changes : Paralyzed
Health : 93%

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Brave
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes : ???
Health : 85%

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area Effects: Fog

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 6 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite
Nickname: Drack
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Fled] - Murkrow [???]

On-going battles: None

Pokemon Captured: None

OOC: Do you want Murkrow to be Male or Female?

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-12-2010 at 07:01 AM.