View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 06:49 PM
TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP: TsukiKaiki64

So, what path do you want to take? The first and third are the easy ones, the one in the middle is what’ll turn your legs to jelly," the ranger asked.

Rowan pondered this briefly, before Dagger heard the scratching sound. She didn’t especially want to go down the second path, where she was bound to get exhausted sooner or later. She may be fit, but even the steep twists and turns would take a lot out of here. Then again, the Pokemon she was more likely to want where down that way. She took out a Pokeball, twisting it idly in her hand. Both Demonul and Allin, her Swampert, were strong enough to help her if she got too tired. Of course, she didn’t want to appear weak—not even towards her own Pokemon.

She frowned at the clucking noise, stepping towards dagger and Sara. At a louder, more echoing scratch, Azura popped out of her Pokeball, small eyes narrowed at the sound and blue/white hands clenched. Rowan sighed. “Alright, Azura,” The Azumarill brightened visibly.

Can any of your Pokemon light up the cave and show us what’s lurking around? If not, I can ask BlazeFist, my Infernape, to act as a mobile torch for us.” Sara asked again.

Imi pare rau,” she said simply, placing Allin’s Pokeball back into her pocket. “I’m sorry, I didn’t bring any of my own Fire types with me.”

Azura growled angrily, stepping next to Dagger. “I suppose we’ll follow whatever is making this sound,” she told her Ranger. “If we have time, would it be possible for us to circle back down the second path?”

OCC;; Once again, I apologize for the lack of muse in this post.

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 01-12-2010 at 07:47 PM.