View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 05:36 AM
QIC Offline
Amateur Trainer

Send a message via AIM to QIC
Default Re: Individual RP: Splishee

Battle Post

"Not a chance," Kat told me while looking at Lombre, disgusted, interested for a battle.

"Channie?" She said to the Weavile, who was grinning like a mad scientist, me expecting Channie to burst out into an evil laugh. "Go ahead and Slash that log; see all the bugs on it? Slash right through 'em. Then, go right ahead send some Fury Swipes in Lombre's direction to weaken it."

Channie just went for the Lombre, with a lust for blood in it's eyes. It slashed wildly at the log, throwing pieces of splintered wood everywhere. The maggots and maggot guts flew everywhere, spreading in a radius of six meters. A half cut open maggot landed infront of Kat and I hoped she didn't scream.

"Let's move back," I said hoping I didn't catch wood or maggots with my mouth while talking.

I stepped backwards a few meters hoping I wouldn't get hit. Lobre stopped eating and saw the ferocious Weavile destroying it's food. This angered Lombre. It opened it's mouth wide and shot three hard pressurized streams of water, two of witch spiraled around the middle one. Channie was paying too much attention to the log and didn't notice this balst of water coming from right in front of him. It hit her straight in the chest, knocking Channies 10 meters into the air, flipping, flying towards me. I caught Channie, looked at her. She jumped from my arms, and limped towards the angered Lombre.

"I think that Lombre used a pretty powerful Hydro Pump on your Channie there," I told Kat." Maybe you should let her rest?"

Current Stats;

Trainer; Kat Donahue
Location; Great Lakes
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 12

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Lapras 100%
Nickname: Clara
Ability: Shell Armour
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic, TM Rock Slide, HM Surf

Pokemon: Lanturn 100%
Nickname: Glow
Ability: Illuminate
Nature: Mild
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Ice Beam, TM Attract, HM Surf, TM Brine, TM Thunder

Pokemon: Weavile 76.7%
Nickname: Channie
Ability: Keen Eye
Nature: Rash
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf, TM Ice Punch, TM Swords Dance, TM Aerial Ace

Total Items:
4x Hyper Ball
2x Super Ball
1x Park Ball
2x Max Potion
2x Full Heal

Current Wild Pokemon:Lombre(????,Rain Dish) 100%

Pokemon Encountered: Shellos, Buizel

Total Captured Pokemon; None.

Last edited by QIC; 01-16-2010 at 12:39 AM.