View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 07:24 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

ooc: icy wind had a pretty good description, ice punch did not. and btw pick bagons gender.

ic: "use Icy Wind in a combination with Ice punch to weaken it severely, but not enough to make it faint." Owen said as he calmly got out of the way and allowed the two pokemon to battle. He was closelly followed by me.

''Snicks'' the weavile started blowing a cool and fresh wind almost like the one they use in listerine comercialls, just a lot colder and stronger. bagon to was hit by this icy wind, and he did not like it. he was not a fool however and knew that if he decided to attack weavile it would probaly get attacked again causing it to be captured. instead it decided to dance a little bit in the wind. as i looked at it it reminded me of something that i had seen before. it was no regular dance bagon was doing it was doing the secret dance of dragons, dragon dance. Its muslces where getting a good workout and bagon was becomming both faster and stronger. weavile saw an opening and went for it. it imediatly leaped towards bagon with an ice cowered fist, it was atempting an ice punch. however with its newfound speed bagon easily doged the punch and headbutted weaviles back, making the agile ice pokemon land on the ground face first. it was a bit fun to see a small little dragon pokemon beat a fully evolved weavile.

////////

Name: Owen Sound
Total Money: 4500
Total Items: x2 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

current battle

bagon 80% dd+1

weavile 70%

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 70% -,out of ball,-
Nickname: Snicks
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

pokemon: Camerupt 100%
Nickname: Numa
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Total Pokemon Encountered:
machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
n/a

encounters: 13 remaining

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg