View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 01:28 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

NBP

Ranger : Leo

_

The elegant Legendary Pokémon continued signing beautifully. Her pink body began to glow magnificently.

"If only I could catch it," I heard Nel muttered. I knew any attempt to do so would be futile because of the power they yield. I was amazed by its beauty. "Let's go," Nel told me, still looking at the Legendary. I nodded as we made our way around the Cresselia. Even though it appeared tranquil, it could still attack. We were finally out of the cave. Once we were out, I noticed that it was a bit darker outside. I guess it was because of the fog in the area.

“Let’s go up that hill now!” I shrugged. We began to make our way up the hill. As we got high up the hill, the grass began getting taller and taller. We kept walking up, soon we at the top. The grass was higher than my waist. I knew Pokémon liked to sleep in this tall grass, so we had to move cautiously so that we would not step on any of them that happened to be sleeping at this time.

“Be careful in this area, you do not want to step on any wild sleeping Pokémon.” I warned. As I said that, I heard a rustling sound in front of us. I saw one of the Eevee evolutions jump in front of us. It looked at us curiously, but did not engage us in battle. It walked around us, waiting to see what Nel would do.

“Looks like it may want to battle, what are you going to do?” I asked, waiting for a response.

_

Wild Pokemon: Umbreon
Nature : ???
Ability : Synchronize
Stats Changes :
Health : 100%
Moves: ???

Your Pokemon: ???
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : ???
Health : ???%
Moves: ???
Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area Effects: Cloudy, Tall Grass

Encounters Remaining: 11

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [In Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 82%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???]

On-going battles: Umbreon vs ???

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%]