View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:19 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

BP

Ranger : Leo

Marth thought carefully about her next move, and more importantly, who her next Pokémon was going to be. Paying attention and playing the cards right is how she was going to get through this. Was he going to be able to get through this though? From what I remember when I looked at Marth’s papers back at the Headquarters, was the he only brought an Infernape and a Dragonite. If I remember correctly, Infernape was asleep because it was resting to regain health. So it would have to be Dragonite. I know Dragonite’s are powerful Dragon Pokémon that are getting quite popular nowadays, so this battle should not disappoint me because Marth appeared to know his stuff.

I moved back a couple of steps as I waited for this battle to unfold. Flying in this cave was not going to be a suitable thing for the orange giant, at least not very well. I knew Marth had some kind of plan to take down and capture the Spiritomb, but at this point it was unclear to me. I said nothing though and watch Marth continue to devise a plan.

"Dragonite, Dragon Dance and Outrage-no-jutsu!" He ordered, as soon the magnificent creature was released from the round sphere that contained it, it began doing some sort of dance. I had never actually seen a Dragon Dance in person, I considered myself lucky. The attack that Marth called out was obviously a combo that they both worked on, I waited to see what the small winged Pokémon would do.

The Dragonite once again did this dance, but it was not the same one as before. Blue flames engulfed the Dragonite, not letting me see what was happening to it. Then, as fast as the flames had come, they disappeared, revealing the Dragonite still floating in mid-air. I shrugged, unsure of what that was supposed to do. The Spiritomb did not waste any time, his ghastly body began to glow a black color as it seemed to be getting pumped by some sort of dark energy. Then, as if it was even possible, the darkness around the Spiritomb appeared to be getting darker. I heard a long low sigh and the wave of dark energy flew towards the Dragonite, hitting it in the upper chest area, close to the throat. The Forbidden Pokémon was not here to play games. I looked at the Dragonite to see how much pain it was in, and was shocked by what I was looking at. The Dragonite began to disappear. I didn’t know what was going on, but I was soon going to find out.

Then, out of nowhere, the Dragonite appeared besides the Spiritomb. The Dragonite’s body began giving off sparks and a mixture of blue and yellow started swirling together and then engulfed the Ghost Pokémon. It was like a mini storm. The Spiritomb was trapped inside, trying to get out.

Wild Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nature : ???
Ability : Pressure
Stats Changes : SpA+2
Health : 49.3%
Moves: Nasty Plot + Dark Pulse

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Calm
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes : Att/Spd+1
Health : 75%
Moves: Dragon Dance - Substitute - Outrage

Trainer: Marth

Encounters- ??? Spiritomb
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Name: Marth
Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 2 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100% SLEEP - 1

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
100%