View Single Post
Old 01-23-2010, 12:44 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Luke-|

BP

Ranger : Leo

_

"Swampert use Water Gun on Houndour" Luke shouted. The Swampert did not seem very coordinated right now. The Houndooms ears perked up, as it heard the words. Houndoom quickly opened its mouth and released a black smog into the air. Right before the smog covered both Swampert and the Houndoom, I saw the Houndoom look up into the sky then the Houndoom began glowing a greenish color, it appeared to be absorbing something.

Swampert's didn’t move as the smog covered it and the demon dog up. Instead, he opened his mouth and sucked in air and let out a fast moving Water Gun attack. It went in the direction in which I last saw the Houndoom standing before the smog covered it. I heard a loud growling sound. It did not sound happy, but rather hostile.

The smog cleared up and the wet Houndoom jumped fifteen feet away from the Swampert and opened its mouth. Green particles began forming and they became a ball. The Dark Pokémon tilted his head up and as the ball of green energy grew bigger and bigger. Then it swung its head forward and a powerful green beam of energy flew towards hitting the Swampert in the stomach area, causing the Swampert to fall to the ground.

After a few moments, the Swampert pulled himself up, placing his hand on his underside. Both Pokémon glared angrily at each other.

_

Wild Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 75%
Moves: Smog, Solarbeam

Your Pokemon: Swampert
Nature : Brave
Ability : Torrent
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock
Stats Changes : N/A
Health : 32%
Moves: Water Gun

Trainer: Luke39

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Park Balls x2

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Swampert [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Empoleon
Ability: Torrent:
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Blizzard, Rock Climb, Surf, Waterfall