Old 01-23-2010, 09:37 PM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Individual RP: Ayotui

BP

Abandoned Power Plant
Ranger Elijah & Trainer Alex

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

As the two Pokemon faced one another, a small fizzing sound came from Sokka's belt. Each Ranger was designated to carry a transmitter device which links back to the Ranger Head Base.

"Hello? Hello? Can you hear me?" The voice on the other end shouted. "It's me, Sokka. Elijah! You're being called to another area for expertise. I couldn't go since apparently, I don't have the required 'materials', whatever that means. I think the Boss Lady just didn't want me to-"

"Shut up, already. I'm going," Sokka responded to the incoming message, effectively cutting off the rambling stranger. "Hey, Alex. I need to go," he explained, turning shoulder and heading towards the door. "A new Ranger will be here shortly."

Before Alex could respond, the battle had resumed. The massive Rhyperior assumed position, raising a rock clad arm into the air. Like a cannon, it pointed at the small Electric Pokemon. He heaved forward, producing a rock the size of a small boulder. It launched itself at the Elekid, who couldn't avoid the heavy blow due to lack of speed. The second came as fast as the first, striking her in the face. She fell, unconscious from the massive attack. It seemed a large, Hardy Rhyperior using a strong move, (even if it only hit twice) was too much.

Suddenly, from behind Alex and his Pokemon, came a cheerful, albeit out of breath, voice. "'Ello there! I'm Elijah! I'll be taking over your Park Tour today."

Battle Stats;

Wild Pokemon;
Elekid [Female, ???, ???]
0%
[---]
SpDEF + 1
Fainted.

Your Pokemon
Rhyperior [Male, Solid Rock, Hardy]
100%
[Used Rock Blast]
Speed + 2

Current Stats;

Trainer; Alex
Location; Abandoned Power Plant
Area Effects; None.
Encounters Remaining; 13

Pokemon Stats;

Cradily [Male, Suction Cups, Bold]
100%
(BM Recover, BM Mirror Coat, TM Toxic, TM Substitute.)
[In Pokeball]

Rhyperior [Male, Solid Rock, Hardy]
100%
(TM Roar, TM Substitute, BM Counter, TM Rock Polish, MT Thunder Punch, MT Ice Punch, TM Swords Dance)
[In Battle]

Total Items; 2 Park Balls, 2 Super Balls, 1 Hyper Ball, 2 Max Potions & 1 Full Heal.

Total Pokemon Seen; Shinx, Elekid

Total Captured Pokemon; None.