View Single Post
Old 01-24-2010, 05:28 PM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |Individual RP: Neltharion_Deathwing |

BP

Ranger: Leo

_

"Return Dragonite!" Nel shouted, picking up the ball which the Dragonite had once resided in. A red light engulfed the Dragon Pokémon, taking it into the small sphere, and then it was gone. I wondered what Nel would send out next, this battle was getting exciting. There weren’t many of these battles nowadays. Those battles that made you want to watch and wonder what would happen next. I saw Nel pull Dracks Pokeball closer to his face and pulled out another.

"Go DARK!" he commanded again, as he tossed a different ball high up into the sky and summoned his next Pokemon.

The sphere opened and brought forth yet another flash of bright red light bringing out another of Nel’s Pokémon. A black fire dog stood before us, it was another Houndoom like my Shadow. My fire dog looked towards Nel’s fire dog examining it. They were almost the same size, but their colors were different. Nel’s looked like a regular Houndoom, and mine was a dark grey color.

"Don't underestimate that thing, Dark. Use Odor Sleuth to recognize Abra's teleporting pattern!" I looked at the Houndoom and saw its eyes glowing as he stared into the Abras eyes. He was studying the Abra, attempting to predict her next move. I watched the Abra carefully to see what tricks it had. It teleported to the left of Houndoom and placed both hands on its head, forming a sinister beam that hued many colors. Then the Abra extended its hands and shot the beam at Houndoom.

_

Wild Pokemon: Abra
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes :
Health : 75%
Moves: Signal Beam

Your Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : Docile
Ability : Early Bird
Stats Changes:
Health : 100%
Moves: Odor Sleuth

_

Trainer: Neltharion_Deathwing

Area Effects: Cloudy, Tall Grass

Encounters Remaining: 10

Money: $2250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: 5 x Super Ball , 1 x Supreme Park Ball, 2 x Full heal, 2 x Max Potion, 1 x Mega Pufifn

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Houndoom [In Ball]
Nickname: Dark
Ability: Early Bird
Nature: Docile
TM/HM: -

Pokemon: Dragonite [In Ball]
Nickname: Drack
HP: 50%
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Brave
TM/HM : -

Pokemon: Metagross [In Ball]
Nickname: Steel
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Serious
TM/HM: MT Ice Punch / TM Flash Cannon

Pokemon encountered: Poochyena [Calm] - Murkrow [Captured] - Cresselia [Docile] - Umbreon [???] – Careful – Abra [???]

On-going battles: Abra vs. Houndoom

Pokemon Captured: Impish Male Murkrow [35%]