View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 03:53 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

The plan had worked, and Spiritomb fell in the trap. Now, he was surrounded by a tornado of radiant dragon energy, unable to escape, and unable to see clearly at all. I smiled, knowing that Dragonite had not failed me. But my smile melted when I began pondering the next movement in a matter of seconds, for Dragonite had looked at me inquisitively.

Taking in mind that Dragonite had used Dragon Dance and his strongest attack, Spiritomb must have taken quite an amount of damage. The best option would be to prepare itself for being captured. Dragonite's specialty was to use Thunderwave as a means of paralizing the opponent, as I had not taught her how to use Toxic yet. But whatever she used, it had to be done with speed and precision, for the Spiritomb's Dark Pulse had pulverized the Substitute immediately, which meant it had used something to boost it's dark energy.

The second move would be the finisher, and given Dragonite's speed and power boost, I knew exactly what would do the job. Then, I noticed that the Outrage had created some sort of air vacuum, describing a spiral around the unseen Spiritomb, rotating clockwise. This could be used to my advantage...

"Nite! Thunderwave trail, beginning at 8 hours and finishing at 4 hours! Return to zero position after completing it!" I instructed. Dragonite nodded and took off on the direction of where Spiritomb was, slightly to the left (8 o'clock position if we took Spiritomb being at 12 o'clock). His horns began dropping a string of electric energy, about three two inches wide, in a double-layer fashion. As he moved closer to the target, the wind from the air tornado raised his speed even more, and he rotated forty-five degrees to the left, flying sideways, and leaving a trail of thunderwave, which would remain in place thanks to the force of the outrage. He made one complete turn around the tornado making sure to stop the thunderwave trail at 4 o'clock in order to leave a small gap free of electricity, completing the feat in less than a second thanks to the rotation forces acquired by the outrage. The area surrounding Spiritomb was now partially encircled by a thunder lasso! Dragonite was now heading to the place where he had originally been.

"Excellent" I continued. This was the hardest part - to ask Dragonite to do something he disliked: Direct contact with the enemy.
"You're not going to like this next step, but I want you to Dragon Comet the foe!. I promise that I won't ask you to make direct contact again in this battle!" Dragon Comet meant simply Dragon Rush, but speaking in code made the enemy less likely to guess what would be used next. Dragonite nodded, a bit disgusted about this order, but he would carry it nonetheless. Sometimes we have to do sacrifices for achieving what we want.

Dragonite made some sort of a U-turn mid air, facing the opponent once more. As he advanced through the air, a blue aura began surrounding his body, representing the expelled dragon fire through all of his kin. He turned into a blue object, soaring through the sky, as fast as a meteorite, and aiming for the gap between the thunder lasso. The aura soon became a body of cerulean flames, engulfing Dragonite completely. Now it looked like he had caught ignition at the Earth's atmosphere, and would crash the first solid object he found on his way out. I couldn't help but being sorry of the poor Pokémon that dared be on his way...

Meanwhile, I had taken out a Hyperball from my pocket number one, located on my left chest pocket on the inside. This ball was the best I could get, and I readied on my right hand, clicking the capture mechanism on. If the attack was succesful, Spiritomb would be launched where I stood, and I'd throw the Hyper ball reflexively....
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 01-25-2010 at 03:58 AM.