View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 12:09 PM
DarkGardevoir Offline

Send a message via AIM to DarkGardevoir Send a message via MSN to DarkGardevoir
Default Re: URPG National Park Main RP

OoC: I'm the worst ranger ever, arne't I?

Ranger BiBi
MEteor Valley

Ooh boy, was that Dragonite upset! Saundra was trying to calm her down though, it seemed to be working. I just prepared a Pokeball with my Jynx, just in case.

Seagem, girl, calm down!” She said. “Use a Waterfall to crack and weaken the ice on your body, and then I want you to come over here so I can tell you your grand finale.”

At the words grand finale, the orange dragon lit up and started calming down, summoning a torrent of water from the nearby pond to hit her and crack the ice. The combo worked good, although I had never seen Waterfall used like that... Then again, I wasn't that familiar with that move to begin with.

The ice was cracked, and although she now was rather heavier than she was before, that wouldn't have hidnered her flight. Saundra then gave some complicated instruction I didn't really follow as she was being particurarly verbose. I know for a fact she ended up with a praise, likely an attempt to pamper the giant Pokemon.

You'll never hear that out of my mouth, though.

Seagem took flight, waiting a bit before shaking off the ice, flying towards Absol- who himself was shakily attemtping some last-ditch move. The dragon spew a barrage of blue flames on the ice chunks, making them fall all around Absol- who, seeing the frozen doom approaching him, didn't think twice before unleashing the attack he was preparing on the ice drop.

Blazes built in his mouth, as he repared forth a Flamethrower- made slightly harder both from the weak health he had, both from his usage of Icy Wind earlier. A stream of red-hot flames erupted forth, hitting one of the largest chunks then spreading up wide, boosted by the draconic embers. It seemed to be enough to stop the ice, that by then turned to harmless rain, in which Absol, panting and exhausted, didn't notice the Hyper Ball falling.

It hit him. Then stopped. Absol was caught.

Encounter 12
Absol (Male/??/??) 11.24% PAR (shaken)
Vs
Seagem, Sassy Female Dragonite (Inner Focus) 54.79% attack raised, lower body covered in ice

Encounters left: 2

Area Effects: Getting a tad dim;

Trainer: Saundra Blake, aka Tyranitar_Trainer
Official Location: Meteor Valley
Change: 70,400
Total Items: Hyper Ball x9; Family Repellant x10 ; PokeDoll x5

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Scizor 49% {Not in combat}
Nickname: Ripper
Ability: Technician
Nature: Serious
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Substitute ; TM Rest ; TM Roost ; TM Return ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Toxic ; TM Brick Break ; TM Swagger ; TM Sandstorm ; TM Aerial Ace ; TM Protect ; TM U-Turn ; BM Light Screen ; BM Baton Pass

Pokemon: Gengar {Not in combat} 100%
Nickname: Shade
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Impish
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Sludge Bomb ; TM Substitute ; TM Attract ; TM Will-o-Wisp ; TM Psychic ; TM Psych Up ; TM Rest ; TM Snore ; TM Energy Ball ; TM Hidden Power [Flying] ; TM Focus Punch ; TM Protect ; TM Taunt ; TM Embargo ; TM Counter ; TM Focus Blast ; TM Thunderbolt ; BM Haze

Pokemon: Dragonite {in combat} 100%
Nickname: Seagem
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Sassy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: HM Surf ; HM Waterfall ; TM Substitute ; TM Earthquake ; TM Rock Slide ; TM Roar ; TM Ice Punch

Pokemon: Froslass {Not in combat} 36%
Nickname: Jess
Ability: Snow Cloak
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: TM Psychic ; TM Thunderbolt ; TM Water Pluse ; TM Taunt ; TM Safeguard ; TM Thunder Wave ; TM Substitute ; TM Psych Up ; TM Hidden Power [Rock] ; TM Shadow Ball ; TM Sleep Talk ; TM Embargo ; TM Light Screen ; MT Trick
~~~

Total Captured 'Mons: [Male] Mightyena, [Male] Mr. Mime,
[Male] Gastly [Male] Absol

Pokemon we've run into: Mightyena x2, Mr. Mime, Deoxys, Chimecho, Baltoy, Poochyena x2, Wynaut x2, Gastly, Unown, Drowzee

Vocaboulary Game
Quote:
MeowthMistress1: the alimighty ranger station
MeowthMistress1: we serve to protect you, just don't require us to spell or use proper grammar.