View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 04:15 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: Individual RP: Marth

BP

Ranger : Leo

"Nite! Thunderwave trail, beginning at 8 hours and finishing at 4 hours! Return to zero position after completing it!"Marth ordered. This was another combo that I was unaware of. Once again I was left to watch what the outcome of was going to happen next, and I hated not knowing. I knew however that the last move Dragonite used impressed me, I knew this one would not fail. The Dragonite nodded and acknowledged that it understood what it was being asked to do.

Dragonite took off in towards the Spiritomb, but going more slightly to the left. The Dragon type Pokémon’s horns began letting loose a trail of electric energy which was no bigger and half a foot. I noticed that as the Flying Pokémon got closer to the tornado caused from the earlier attack, gave the Dragonite a small boost in its speed. Strangely though, the Dragonite stopped its train, leaving a small area that was not spurting with electricity. He had cleverly encircled the ghost Pokémon with an electric fence. Then the short winged Pokémon flew to where it had started.

"Excellent" Marth commended, continuing on with the plan. "You're not going to like this next step, but I want you to Dragon Comet the foe!. I promise that I won't ask you to make direct contact again in this battle!"

I had never heard of Dragon Comet so once again I was left out and was forced to wait. The Dragonite did not seem too pleased with what Marth was asking it to do, but it nodded anyways. I looked back at the Spiritomb, desperately trying to move without getting shocked. I turned back to Marth and Dragonite who had already did a u-turn back to the battle field. As he got closer to the Spiritomb, his body began to glow until his whole body was covered with this blue aura.

He made his way through the opening gap in the electrical fence and was moments away from colliding with the Spiritomb. The Spiritomb however was not going down without a fight. Though it could not move much, it began forming a small ball of dark energy that came out of the green pores of its body. I was enthralled, not taking my eyes away from the battle. BOOM! The Dragonite had collided with the Spiritomb, but the Spiritomb had also released its attack.

Both Pokémon went flying back in opposite directions. The Spiritomb was launched closer to Marth, who I just now realized had a Hyper Ball out and ready to throw.

The Spiritomb was close enough for Marth to throw the ball at. He readied his aim and launched the Hyperball, hitting the Spiritomb. A red light flashed out and sucked in the Pokémon. I thought for sure this was going to be it. I watched impatiently as the ball shook violently back and forth. It had stopped moving and settled down.

"I think you caught it!" I happily said as I waited for Marth to snap out of the shock he was in and pick up the ball that contained his new partner.

Wild Pokemon: Spiritomb
Nature : ???
Ability : Pressure
Stats Changes : SpA+2/Para
Health : 10.7% [CAPTURED]
Moves: Shadow Ball

Your Pokemon: Dragonite
Nature : Calm
Ability : Inner Focus
Stats Changes : Att/Spd+1
Health : 60.2%
Moves: Dragon Dance - Substitute - Outrage

Trainer: Marth

Encounters- ??? Spiritomb [Captured]
??? Genderless Unown W
??? ??? Cleffa
??? ??? Spoink
??? Male Espeon

Trainer Stats

Name: Marth
Items: 2 Repellents, 1 Family Repellent, Digital Camera, Max Potion, 4 Parkballs, 3 Superballs, 2 Hyperballs

Pokemon

Hardy Male Infernape (Aerial Ace, Attract, Brick Break, Bulk up, Calm Mind, Earthquake, Fling, Fire Blast, Focus Punch, Grass Knot, Overheat, Poison Jab, Protect, Rest, Return, Roar, Rock Tamb, Shadow Claw, Sleep Talk, Solarbeam, Stealth Rock, Stone Edge, Substitute, Sunny Day, Swagger, Swords Dance, Toxic, U-Turn, Will-O-Wisp, Encore, Fake out) <Blaze>
100% SLEEP - 1

Calm Male Dragonite (Brick Break, Protect, Substitute, Roost, Ice Beam, Surf, Thunder, Extremespeed, Superpower, Heal Bell) <Inner Focus>
100%

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-27-2010 at 05:22 AM.