View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 05:19 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Luke-|

BP

Ranger : Leo

"Swampert use Hydro Pump on Houndoom" Luke instructed. Hydro Pump was a hard move for water Pokémon to control, especially in this area where it is always hot. His Swampert had already been hurt pretty badly from the Solar Beam attack which was super effective on Swampert, not just because it was a water type, but because it was a ground type as well. That was something that Luke had to watch out for, he is not aware what this Houndoom is capable of.

His Swampert sucked in the air around it, hoping to get any water that is could in this dry area. Then it released a large stream of water towards the Houndoom. The blast of water hit the hell hound, but just barely. I wasn’t surprised by the speed of this Houndoom, because mine was just as fast, if not faster than it so it didn’t come as a surprise. The fire dog tried to jump over the Hydro Pump, but was knocked down by the attack as it hit his legs. The Houndoom slowly got up and was glaring angrily at the water type Pokémon as it was doing earlier. Then it opened its mouth and white flames could be seen forming inside. These flames appeared to be extremely hot. I was guessing because of the colors of the flames. It then breathed out the tremendously hot flames at the Swampert.

“Be careful, these flames are hotter than usual.” I called out to Luke

_

Wild Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 45%
Moves: Flamethrower

Your Pokemon: Swampert
Nature : Brave
Ability : Torrent
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock
Stats Changes : N/A
Health : 32%
Moves: Hydro Pump

Trainer: Luke39

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Park Balls x2

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Swampert [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Empoleon
Ability: Torrent:
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Blizzard, Rock Climb, Surf, Waterfall

Pokemon encountered: Diglett [Fainted] – Houndoom [???]

On-going battles: Houndoom vs. Swampert

Pokemon Captured: None

OOC: Description was much better, keep up the good work :] Also, you cannot control the Pokémon, read the rules so that you are acquainted with them.

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-27-2010 at 07:00 AM.