View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 10:25 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

NBP

"Of... Of course," the trainer replied. Jake sighed a sigh of relief for the Aipom won't get hurt anymore. He saw Iridium got a small green Parkball from his pocket and threw the spherical device to the damaged Aipom. The ball sucked the purple monkey to nothingness and fell down to the ground.

*Wiggle wiggle*

*Ding!*

The Parkball stopped moving on the ground. Inside it, the Aipom was safely sleeping in a deep slumber as she tried to recover. They finally caught it, though Manectric still kept his growls low. With Jake's orders, the dog picked the ball in his mouth and gave it to his trainer.

Here's the ball," he said. Jake got the ball from Manectric's mouth, thankfully it wasn't wet from his saliva, and handed it over to Iridium. Suddenly, he thought he forgot something. Well, Iridium might still not know his name. "And I think I forgot to mention my name," he admitted. "Well, I'm Ranger Jacob Sparks, Jake for short. This here is my Manectric, Trike."

He headed towards the fork on the road and asked, "Where now, left or right?"

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects: Tall trees block sunlight resulting to a dark area plus the fork on the path.

Encounters remaining: 9

Current Wild Pokemon: None

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [34.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss [64.97%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) |

~|Keion|~