View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Ayotui Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Ayotui
Default Re: individual rp: QIC

nbp

as the ball pinged, Owen cheered and congratulated his pokemon. I could tell he was ecstatic, he walked up to the ball and picked it before telling me we should keep moving before getting frozen. after putting his weavile back to his pokeball, we continued walking.

the air was suddenly getting colder and colder, and the wind was getting stronger and stronger.
''say I never got your name'' Owen said to me while we walked. ''its Alex'' I answered.

SMASH!!! I heard in the distance, it was coming from the lower areas of the mountain. ''come on we got to go there. as a ranger I also have to take care of the park'' I yelled at Owen as we started running to the place the sound came from. the wind, that used to hinder us in our way, was now helping us run faster.

As we arrived to the location of the sound I saw a tyrouge smashing some rocks that where holding up a whole group of rocks. if that rock got smashed there would be an avalanche in this area, and the whole area would get destroyed. it would be a disaster. ''wellOwen I guess you've got your third encounter right there.'' '' tyrouge is a cool Mon to have''

//////////
Name: Owen Sound
Total Money: 4500
Total Items: x1 Parkball, x2 Hyperball

current encounter

tyrouge

Pokemon Stats (List your Pokemon Stats)

trainer pokemon

Pokemon: Weavile 60% -,out of ball,-
Nickname: Snicks
Ability: Inner Focus
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

pokemon: Camerupt 100%
Nickname: Numa
Ability: Solid Rock
Nature: Calm
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT:N/A

Total Pokemon Encountered:
machop, bagon

Total Pokemon Captured:
bagon(bold,male)

URPG VPP
Quote:
BlueJelloJelly (21:16:43): Alex walked into the woods with his trusty Magikarp. Suddenly, OMFG a Porygon-Z appeared! Magikarp used Splash! The Porygon-Z fainted! Alex threw a Pogeyballz and it wobbled like two Diglett at a night club.
Quote:
lord khajmer (20:38:29): Bubble KO gg

Last edited by Ayotui; 01-27-2010 at 08:59 PM.