View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 09:41 AM
Sequentio Offline

Send a message via AIM to Sequentio
Default Re: Sequentio's Sprite Shop [Open]

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

{Drawn on MSPaint with MousePad. Glow and text from PSP9}.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thank you everyone for helping me reach 100 pages in my sprite thread. I'm really quite honored.

Eevee - DarkEevee
You are now my Shop Worker, and you do so many requests... even ones I don't want to do. I really appreciate your help, and all you've done for the shop. Thank you.

If you see above, all the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon sprites represent the people who've helped me out, in no specific order.

Lapras - Geoffrey
You were a worker for a while, and you really helped me get moving once requests began flooding in. I really appreciate the help you offered, even if you're on a hiatus now.

Bulbasaur - Medz
You and your ridiculous disguises always give me laughs. Thank you.

Spinarak - Des
You may not be around much, but because of you, I gained more experience with Magneton, Blastoise, Rhydon, Noctowl, Crobat and Ariados than I ever wanted. xD

Mew - Mewflame
You always appear at some time or another, but that hasn't stopped you from being a loyal customer. Thank you.

Porygon - DS
Whoa, DS! I'm still not sure why you request from me, but it's always nice to see you around. Yay Porygon.

Charmander - Hei Fang
I don't see you around much, but that doesn't mean I've forgotten. Thanks for requesting in the early down times.

Ambipom - Sec
HI SEC! YOU ARE MY HOMESLICE.
Thanks for doing sprites I didn't want to do. <3

Mismagius - SoA
Your trainers are so win, I don't even know where to begin. Thanks for being a crazy fanfic freak. ;D

Poochyena - TPM
You may have started requesting only as of late, but you are around. A lot. And you request. A lot. I like that. Thanks a ton. xD

Houndour - Tsuki
You made me start doing Trainer sprites for other people, which in turn, really made me improve. Thank you.

Growlithe - PokeGuy
I don't really know you that well, but you've requested a lot recently. Thanks.

Lickitung - BB
Yo, Bee. x3
Even though I'm too lazy to split your sprites, I know you still appreciate them. Thanks, dude.

Torkoal - BF
Black_Fury, you made me over-do Steam Tanks. And I will never do them again. LOL.
However, thanks for being a loyal customer.

Empoleon - Spherical Ice
You were my first worker and you vanished off the face of the world. That's alright, though. I hope you're doing well.

Everyone Else
Thank you all for choosing my Sprite Shop. May it live another 100 pages!

Last edited by Sequentio; 01-28-2010 at 09:50 AM.