View Single Post
Old 01-28-2010, 11:10 AM
Keion Offline

Send a message via AIM to Keion
Default Re: Individual RP: Iridium

NBP

"Yep, let's move on," Iridium said. Both of his Pokemon got their deserved rest, at this moment. Togekiss started to flap her wings and flew back to her trainer. Infernape stretched his arms wide and opened his eyes. All of them looked ready to go, so I think we should start walking towards the road again.

"Alright! Let's start walking again, if you want." I whistled to alarm Manectric that we are about to get moving.

We walked straight ahead as we reached the end of the dirt path. This clearing looked like it can be made into a nice sanctuary with its good features. Tall trees line the walls of the clearing. Its leaves doesn't block the sunlight, which is good for the Grass-type Pokemon living here. Flowers were planted on sides and some berry bushes grow near the center.

On the middle of the bush, rustling was made by some unknown object. Manectric growled at the bush with a very low voice. With his effort, the rustling faded away and a small sprout was seen sunbathing. It had delicate green leaves attached to his body, which looked like only a small branch. Its head resembles as a flower with a bell's shape.

"Oh, look! A Bellsprout," I exclaimed. These Pokemon were known to be carnivorous during its last stages of evolution. But during its Bellsprout years, it only eats small things like insects and nutrients from the soil. Encountering a small one than the larger one can be safer and better, as what I think.

/o/o/o/o/o/

Name: Iridium

Total Items: Park Balls x1, Super Balls x3, Hyper Balls x5, Max Potions x2, Full Heal x2

Area effects: Tall trees block sunlight resulting to a dark area plus the fork on the path.

Encounters remaining: 9

Current Wild Pokemon: Bellsprout? (???)

Pokemon Stats:

Pokemon: Infernape [84.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Blaze
Nature: Jolly
TM/HM: Swords Dance, Grass Knot, U-Turn, Brick Break, Bulk Up, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Aerial Ace, Substitute, Will-O-Wisp, Focus Punch, Sunny Day, Rock Tomb, Hidden Power [Electric], Shadow Claw, Overheat, Fire Blast
BM/SM/MT: Thunderpunch, Encore, Fake Out

Pokemon: Togekiss [100.00%]
Nickname: -
Ability: Serene Grace
Nature: Gentle
TM/HM: Flamethrower, Thunder Wave, Shadow Ball, Substitute, Psych Up, Psychic, Grass Knot, Roost, Shock Wave, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power [Poison], Silver Wind, Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Protect, Double Team
BM/SM/MT: Nasty Plot, Tri-Attack

Pokemon we have encountered: Taillow, Wurmple, Whismur, Krickatune, Farfetch'd, Aipom

Pokemon captured: Farfetch'd♀ (Rash) | Aipom♀ (Impish) |

~|Keion|~

Last edited by Keion; 01-29-2010 at 07:56 AM.