View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 01:38 AM
Bumblebee16 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Bumblebee16 Send a message via MSN to Bumblebee16 Send a message via Yahoo to Bumblebee16
Default Re: |-Individual RP: Luke-|

BP

Ranger : Leo

_

The Houndooms hot flames engulfed the Swampert, doing more damage then what I thought it would. The Water Pokémon roared in pain as it desperately tried to get out of the Flamethrower’s path. Finally, after several seconds of struggling, it managed to break out of the Flamethrowers path. I did not know what that Houndoom was going to do, but the Swampert was not going to waste any time. He opened his mouth and shot a small blast of water towards the Houndoom, barely hitting it. The hell hound flinched from the attack a bit and began taking deeper breaths. Like Swampert, Houndoom was running out of energy. Both Pokemon were exhausted.

Luke had threw the Hyperball towards the Houndoom. I watched the ball go towards the fire dog. The wild Houndoom jumped into the air and back flipped towards the ball, striking it hard away from it. The Superball struck the Swampert in the head and fell to the ground. The fire dog glared angrily at the water Pokémon as he awaited for it to make its move. The Swampert was beathing heavily now, waiting for his trainer to give him a command.

_

Wild Pokemon: Houndoom
Nature : ???
Ability : ???
Stats Changes : None
Health : 27%
Moves:

Your Pokemon: Swampert
Nature : Brave
Ability : Torrent
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock
Stats Changes : N/A
Health : 15%
Moves: Water Gun

Trainer: Luke39

Area Effects: None

Encounters Remaining: 13

Money: $250 (Let me know if this changes)

Items: Hyper Balls x2, Super Balls x2, Park Balls x2

Pokemon:

Pokemon: Swampert [Out of Ball]
Nickname: Swampert
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Brave
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Ice Beam, Stone Edge, Stealth Rock

Pokemon: Empoleon
Nickname: Empoleon
Ability: Torrent:
Nature: Hardy
TM/HM/BM/SM/MT: Blizzard, Rock Climb, Surf, Waterfall

Pokemon encountered: Diglett [Fainted] – Houndoom [???]

On-going battles: Houndoom vs. Swampert

Pokemon Captured: None

Last edited by Bumblebee16; 01-29-2010 at 01:41 AM.