View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 07:53 AM
Marth Offline

Send a message via AIM to Marth Send a message via Yahoo to Marth
Default Re: Individual RP : Medz

BP

Surprisingly, Medz had chosen to engage the Electrike with his loyal Persian. All the better for me, because dinner was still not served at the ranger outpost, so the battle would make it the perfect timing for finishing our adventure with a hot meal.

Persian began the battle with a nasty plot, at full health thanks to the potion used previously, and she had no traces of her previous encounter with Magneton. An evil thought crossed her mind,
powering up the ability to use energy-attacks. If she did not limit herself, she could very well end up KO'ing the enemy, for it was not a tough Pokémon, but rather, a small Electrike.

The army of unavoidable Shuriken struck Electrike completely, taking him by surprise, for he was supposed only to be a sentinel of the road. They were prepared to run and alert their superiors
on sight of an enemy. And that's precisely how he reacted; after receiving the Swift it began running towards the ranger Outpost, sparks of lighting reaching out of his legs. My guess was that these sparks of lighting allowed him to activate the muscles in a rapid motion, but such reaction should only be able to be sustained for a short period of time.

"He's getting away Medz! I'm sure Persian can out speed him, though!" I commented, wondering what would Persian do to immobilize it...

For what I could see in the dark night, Electrike turned around as it was running, and let out a taunting howl to raise his spirits. However, it was slowly drifting towards his right side, signaling a possible injury of her left extremities.

Battle stats:
Persian, 100%, SA+2
Electrike, 40%, ATA+1, running away

Area description: A long trail of mud surrounded by flower patches, poorly illuminated, and delimited by rocks on both sides. The ranger outpost lays ahead, and it's the main source of illumination.

Trainer: Medz

Encounters Remaining: 0 OMG

Money: $6,800

Items:
-Park Balls x3
-Super Balls x 0
-Hyper Ball x2
-Max Potion x1
-Digital Camera x1

Pokemon:
- Venusaur(Male) / Docile / Earthquake, Outrage, Return, Sunny Day / 0%

- Persian(Female) / Shy / Dream Eater, Hypnosis, Attract, Hidden Power [Dragon], Swift / 100%

- Manectric(Male) / Naive / Magnet Rise, Rain Dance / 0%

Pokemon encountered: Luxio(fled), Magnemite (KO'd), Pichu (fled), Impish Male Swalot (Captured), Voltorb (???), Ampharos (picture taken), Ampharos (fled), Magneton (captured), Golbat (ignored), Elekid x2, Manectric, Mareep, Electrike.
BlueJelloJelly (12:00:35): What, you going to kill me with your Wynaut?
ClockKnight (12:06:07): bidoof use take down on wynaut
ClockKnight (12:06:50): wynaut use counter!
ClockKnight (12:06:58): ko
StunkyLupus (12:07:04): OWNEDDDDDDD

Last edited by Marth; 02-12-2010 at 10:40 PM.