TsukiKaiki64 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to TsukiKaiki64 Send a message via Yahoo to TsukiKaiki64
Default Re: Individual RP;; Kirethidae

BP
````````
Ranger Ash Dalca
Meteor Valley

Ash grinned. “Well I knew it!” he said cheerfully, patting the young man on the back. “Off to Meteor Valley, are we not? I haven’t been there in a long while, though I’ve heard Poochyena are there by the dozens right now. Must be breeding season or something,” Ash mused, babbling on as he hurried into his Jeep. “Hop in!”

From the Romanian’s pocket, a crimson light filled the air, releasing a Pokemon that should get along great with Xieleth the Espeon. The Ice type sat on in the spaces between the two front seats, looking at his own Trainer with a bored expression on his ice-blue face. Ash grinned, rubbing the Glaceon’s head gently. “Kirethidae, this is my good friend Glace. Maybe him and your Xieleth can be friends?”

Ash didn’t wait for a response, however, and started to drive after his trainer crawled into the Jeep as well. They drove, mostly in the midst of a one-sided conversation. Ash sure was a chatterbox.

When the small group of men and Eeveelutions appeared at the vast basin known as Meteor Valley, Ash hopped out of his car, locking it and turned to face his Trainer. Before he could begin to speak again, however, there was a low growling from behind a scraggily bush and out popped two, twin Poochyena, their black lips bared over cream-white teeth. One of them, the one that was slightly bigger than the other, was stepping forward, as if it wanted to engage in battle. The other one looked quite nervous, shaking as well as growling.

Looks like I was right! Lots of Poochyena,” Ash said, looking at the Trainer. “Do you want to battle any of these?”

Kirethidae didn’t get a chance to answer when the first Poochyena started to wag its butt jeeringly, as if to edge Xieleth on with a Taunt. The second one turned its back on the trainers and Pokemon, kicking up sand and dirt in a Sand Attack that was aimed for the Espeon.

````````

Trainer Stats:

Trainer: Kirethidae

Area Effects:
Encounters Remaining- 14

Wild Pokemon:
-??? Poochyena (?) -Quick Feet Ability- <Taunt>
---100%

-??? Poochyena (?) -Run Away Ability- <Sand Attack>
---100%

Pokemon Stats:
-Calm Espeon (F) -Synchronize Ability- <Out of Ball>
---100%

-Careful Sceptile (M) -Overgrow Ability- <In Ball>
---100%

-Rash Dragonite (F) -Inner FocusAbility- <In Ball>
---100%

Total Items: PokéPlayer {1}, Absol Voice Disk {1}, Hyper Ball {1}, Super Ball {1}, Park Ball {3}

Total Pokemon Encountered:
Poochyena // Poochyena //

Total Pokemon Captured:
n//a

````````

OCC// I hate to give you these guys, but they are just too adorable ^.^

Paired with my love, the incredibly awesome and amazingly fantastic Shock <3
Black and White Teams

Black FC: Alexa, 5243 2120 8993

Last edited by TsukiKaiki64; 02-07-2010 at 11:30 PM.